Crow3dits

What can i do?

been talking to them via gmail and discord as much as possible but pretty much nothing's been done. since they keep saying they do not take any action in banning, but why does the ban message say it is applied by game developer, is Battleye developing Dayz or Bohemia is? :D

I don't think in this case "on behalf of" means that it's the BI that requested your ban directly, but rather you were banned for breaking the rules they set up. It's like when a debt collecting agency is after you, they collect the debt on someones behalf. I don't know if you broke the rules or not, but I doubt BI requested your ban directly. 

This probably doesn't help much but, keep spamming the forums or their twitter feed.  Bohemia simply does not hold BattleEye accountable.  Their PR is garbage.  Their official forums are littered with week-old Pr0n ads.  Moderators don't visit this site anymore.  BI will tell you to talk to BattleEye, but they don't respond.  They're not going to respond here because holding BE accountable requires effort.  Nice little blame-circle they have set up, I guess.

It's mind-boggling.  You switched houses, computers, and steam accounts, repurchased the game and stream (so people would be able to tell you're cheating).  Still nothing.  That's a shame.  I hope you figure it out, good luck.

yep. but the funniest part is that i still can play the arma III on the very same steam account while they keep saying im being banned by battleye... if i was banned by battleye i wouldn't be able to play arma III, i'm having about 1.7k hours on arma III... 1054 days since the ban. today tried again was able to play 2 hours then while running in berezino, with buds... bam banned again, had full fresh OS Install with all harddrives formatted, so i didn't had any sketchy software installed nor anything. firstly kicks off  for failed steam auth and then "Global banned"... and weird part is that other BE protected games i still can play... idk, feels like getting bullied for nothing, and Bohemia keeps rolling the blame to BE and idk getting no response from BE at all, but i'm more than positive that i haven't been hacking. if i was i wouldn't be able to play other games as well, would be banned the same way as in DayZ. this gets me so fustrated. been wasting almost 300 euros on the game that i'm getting banned for nothing. And to people who say i was hacking or what so ever, then think why the hell i should waste around 300 euros to play the game, most of the hackers get banned and shrug their shoulders and move on, but I'm still here after 2 years and still trying to get my shit fixed.

Edited by Crow3dits

Seemingly im shit out of luck. Never-ending loop... Please contact battleye.. If they wont answer you in 7 days, then it means your ban is valid... Been contacting BE loads of time no answer, well never done anything to get banned, but seemingly any software or something mightve triggered it or idk, just banned and no opinion to find out what triggered it so could get to know and to work it out to get it fixed and to find solution... But seemingly it stays so. Wish Bohemia could help me a little to get contact with BE AC, but nothing. Seemingly Bohemias not interested into problem solving. 

Edited by Crow3dits

On 1/15/2022 at 4:49 PM, Crow3dits said:

been talking to them via gmail and discord as much as possible but pretty much nothing's been done. since they keep saying they do not take any action in banning, but why does the ban message say it is applied by game developer, is Battleye developing Dayz or Bohemia is? 😄

Default message for anything that isn't VAC on Steam.