Sign in to follow this  
mtrz55

Why do my zombies do this?

I tried posting this in the bug forum, but it's not being posted. The zombies in my game do not walk or crawl around. They are frozen with only their upper body sticking out of the ground. When I get close enough to aggro, they quickly pop out of the ground and chase me, but once they get up to me the get sucked back into the ground. They attack me from the ground making them hard to kill. Been doing this for the past week over 1.5.6 and 1.5.7.

2ztedtv.jpg

2li7z0l.jpg

mt8rop.jpg

302phmg.jpg

only thing i can think of is an obvious solution, try and redownload the animation file. unless it's hilarious and you want it to stay that way

I've re downloaded every file with each update, even the ones that stay the same. It looks funny, but it sucks a whole lot of fun out of the game. Only one other person has mentioned it in-game and I can't find anything on this forum about it.

only thing i can think of is an obvious solution' date=' try and redownload the animation file. unless it's hilarious and you want it to stay that way

[img']http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Yercaud_scenery.jpg

Pandora Beads UK|Pandora Beads Sale|Pandora Charms Sale

I find it somewhat quaint that you're peddling pandora charms to the DayZ player base. I wasn't aware there was such a market, though I suppose my bracelet could do with one more!

I had this with my first startup of DayZ. I redownloaded every file, restarted everything and it seems to have fixed it.

^ did you re-download ARMA? I've re-downloaded all the day z files multiple times.

The reason this hasn't been approved in the bug report thread is probably because it doesn't follow the report format in the sticky of the bug reports section. You need to add more detail to the report.

If you can edit this post with the appropriate details, I will move this to the bug section.

Cheers.

Sorry,

what I meant was:

HERPA DERPA DE DERP

Translation: you haven't installed the dayz_anim.pbo