VodkaFish

Basebuilding still a cruel joke

17 hours ago, CommodoreRock604 said:

There is a secure method to keep items safe. Create another character in the same server. Find your main, have him drop items on ground. log in with "Storage character" Pick it up. Log off. Now you have a Safe you can visit whenever you need your items. Boom problem solved. I have 12 characters on the server I play. At least 4-5 are Storage Characters located in key areas I frequent with my playable characters. Makes for quick easy re gear up if you die, just ae your way to a storage character to have him drop you whatever you need.

Only works on garbage official servers, while you would need to buy the game on another Steam account to do that on community servers ... but then again, such behavior is usually not even allowed on community servers.

18 hours ago, CommodoreRock604 said:

There is a secure method to keep items safe. Create another character in the same server. Find your main, have him drop items on ground. log in with "Storage character" Pick it up. Log off. Now you have a Safe you can visit whenever you need your items. Boom problem solved. I have 12 characters on the server I play. At least 4-5 are Storage Characters located in key areas I frequent with my playable characters. Makes for quick easy re gear up if you die, just ae your way to a storage character to have him drop you whatever you need.

Or kill the one who killed you with one of your many alts. So lame. 

People totally go beyond the point of the game.... Console player right,?

Why they allowed multiple chars on that is beyond me.

• Like 2