Simon Hopkin

Stuck inside my truck

Question

My character is stuck standing through the roof of my truck in my base. 

I got out of the truck and instead of being on the floor I am now standing with my feet in the cab and body through the roof. I have logged out a few times but my position remains. Any help?

7 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, Simon Hopkin said:

My character is stuck standing through the roof of my truck in my base. 

I got out of the truck and instead of being on the floor I am now standing with my feet in the cab and body through the roof. I have logged out a few times but my position remains. Any help?

Change server

34 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Change server

Will I then need to treck all the way back from the coast?

1 hour ago, Simon Hopkin said:

Will I then need to treck all the way back from the coast?

Well, it'll give you a random spawn but you might get lucky, or server hop till you get a spawn nearby. Where are you stuck? 

Edited by DayzDayzFanboy

That happens to me if logging out then in does not try first person view and look at your feet trun slightly and it might give you the option to get in the truck if it does all is good when you then get out give it a couple of seconds before you move away from the truck this stops the glitching. Hope this helps

try to get into the truck inventory. grab the gas canister. Drink it till you puke. When he bends over to puke, open the door and get out. then take tetris and vitamins. I done this and survived and was freed 

You are going to have to have someone (or your alt, if you have one) move the truck while you are logged out then you can log back in..... HOWEVER, sometimes taking off your backpack and tossing it away has helped on few occasions, but most likely, the truck has to be moved.... welcome to DayZ.... and that aint all your gonna experience, either..... 🤦‍♂️

drop your backpack then log out then when you log back in start sprinting immediately