lynn.zaw

Console Update 1.10

Well I've played DayZ a couple days on my Series X and I have to say that DayZ runs "way" more smooth and better on the Series X compared to the PS5. There is realy a big difference between the Xbox and PS version of DayZ in terms of the performance with the next-gen consoles (which is probably related to the different backwards compatible approach of MS and Sony)! With Series X I can play in 4K60 and DayZ almost feels like a new game to me! There are also "no" more freezelags while driving anymore (with the PS5 I've still experienced some short freezelags from time to time while driving).

I hope that BI does release a PS5-specific patch for DayZ or a proper next-gen Version as right now I kinda feel sorry for the PS5 players out there. For me personally there is currently no reason to play DayZ on my PS5 as proper 4k60 + Freesync/VRR is definitely the way to go if you want to enjoy DayZ on console.
I've also tested DayZ Experimental on my Xbox today and I'm quite happy from what I've seen so far. It's a very nice bonus that we can test experimental builds of DayZ with Xbox...

Anyway keep up the work devs and please don't forget to improve the server related performance... 😉

• Like 1

Hello to all survivors 😉 How is the game performance wise compare to the PC is it worth getting it on the PS4 Pro now or should i wait for the game to get better ?

Is US Server LA 4305 down????? I understand there was an update today. Not sure how this game does everything, still learning for the most part. Just joined here today too. Me and some friends are worried we are going to lose our base and stuff we’ve worked hard to collect.

13 hours ago, ZephyrSunrise said:

Is US Server LA 4305 down????? I understand there was an update today. Not sure how this game does everything, still learning for the most part. Just joined here today too. Me and some friends are worried we are going to lose our base and stuff we’ve worked hard to collect.

it wasn't an update it was just maintenance. all server should be back now I believe.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BeyonderG0D said:

So when is Patch 1.11 for Console Players?

I think it's already on experimental

14 hours ago, BeyonderG0D said:

So when is Patch 1.11 for Console Players?

The new patch is coming out next week. The 16th I think