Kyiara

Removal of Temporary Servers

Hello Survivors,

we will be removing some temporary servers across all platforms. Please make sure you leave those servers with anything you could possibly miss before that date.

If you are playing on 3rd person server, you can switch to another 3rd person server. If you are playing on 1st person server, you can switch to another 1st person server.

Those servers will be removed 26.10.2020 CEST.

Affected servers:

AP - SG

Spoiler

Xbox:

AP - SG 2404

AP - SG 2239

PS4:

PC:

AP - SG 5519

AP - SG 5465

US - NY

Spoiler

Xbox:

US - NY 2157

US - NY 2235

US - NY 2232

US - NY 2160

PS4:

US - NY 8816

US - NY 8810

US - NY 8870

US - NY 2223

PC:

US - NY 4478

US - NY 2217

US - NY 2202

US - NY 2181

US - LA

Spoiler

Xbox:

US - LA 8234

US - LA 9650

US - LA 9881

US - LA 9746

PS4:

US - LA 8366

US - LA 8420

US - LA 9356

US - LA 9770

US - LA 9845

PC:

US - LA 9752

US - LA 9614

US - LA 9608

US - LA 9644

US - LA 9617

EU

Spoiler

Xbox:

EU - DE 9458

EU - DE 9758

EU - DE 9485

EU - DE 9830

EU - DE 9725

PS4:

EU - DE 1984

EU - DE 1927

EU - DE 9533

EU - DE 9821

EU - DE 9728

PC:

EU - DE 4148

EU - DE 3995

AP - SY

Spoiler

Xbox:

AP - SY 9081

AP - SY 2748

AP - SY 9162

AP - SY 2058

PS4:

AP - SY 2494

AP - SY 9111

PC:

AP - SY 5546

AP - SY 5609

AP - SY 9132

Thank you for understanding!

• Like 1

Interesting. It is amazing how much of the PC base is on community servers now adays, I still see sudden spikes of people on odd hours of official though. From what I hear about PS4 servers they are pretty slow or have been for a few months, Xbox last time I checked a month ago are active on peak hours but usually are slow most times.  

Also +1 for reminding people that Temporary servers mean Temporary.

olá 

sou helton administrador do servidor desse IP 109.230.214.161:10600

ESTAMOS ENCONTRANDO UM PROBLEMA MUITO SERIO EM CADA 15 MINUTOS O SISTEMA FICA DANDO ROLLBACK 

NOSSOS JOGADORES RELATAM QUANDO ISSO ACONTECE, ELES RELATAM QUE PERDEM SUAS COISAS QUANDO SERVIDOR VOLTA 

DE PÓS REZETE 

PODERIAM VERIFICAR QUAL PROBLEMA QUE ESTÁ ACONTECE EM NOSSO SERVIDOR

FICAREMOS NO AGUARDO. 

49 minutes ago, Helto Cruz said:

olá 

sou helton administrador do servidor desse IP 109.230.214.161:10600

ESTAMOS ENCONTRANDO UM PROBLEMA MUITO SERIO EM CADA 15 MINUTOS O SISTEMA FICA DANDO ROLLBACK 

NOSSOS JOGADORES RELATAM QUANDO ISSO ACONTECE, ELES RELATAM QUE PERDEM SUAS COISAS QUANDO SERVIDOR VOLTA 

DE PÓS REZETE 

PODERIAM VERIFICAR QUAL PROBLEMA QUE ESTÁ ACONTECE EM NOSSO SERVIDOR

FICAREMOS NO AGUARDO. 

Olá,

there is an E-Mail adress in the name of that community server, so you better get in contact with the admin directly. This is about official temporary servers here, so nobody can help you with that.

Hi,

I am currently playing on server: AP SY 2058 on Xbox One.

This server is not listed above as being deleted on Xbox, however I have been receiving server messages in game today stating that it will be removed on the 26th.

I can see in the list above that AP SY 2058 for PS4 is being removed, is there any chance this is a mix up?

Regards

Why are there temp servers?

What’s the reason behind closing them?

Can some servers become permanent?

16 hours ago, jootdoot said:

Hi,

I am currently playing on server: AP SY 2058 on Xbox One.

This server is not listed above as being deleted on Xbox, however I have been receiving server messages in game today stating that it will be removed on the 26th.

I can see in the list above that AP SY 2058 for PS4 is being removed, is there any chance this is a mix up?

Regards

Yes, there was probably a mixup in the platforms, should be corrected now. However, if your server is receiving the server message, it is one of the servers affected and will be taken down at the given date.

15 hours ago, RobMack79 said:

Why are there temp servers?

What’s the reason behind closing them?

Can some servers become permanent?

"Temp" is short for temporary, meaning the server is created for a limited amount of time. Player numbers can fluctuate, a good example was us entering the Xbox Game Pass, which made the game available to a huge range of players who wanted to test it. Obviously not every person who tries a game, stays with it. So now it's time to close some of those temporarily created instances again, to bring players closer together. There is still more than enough space to cover all of our players on official servers though, so you will be able to find a place to play.

In general we have the possibility to make temporary servers permanent, but considering the trend of players moving towards customized experiences on Community servers (which we wholeheartedly support), this is unlikely to happen.

• Haha 1

Could you please keep LA8420 on PS4 active, been on there long before it was temporary and have invested a lot of time into it, I play on it daily, please and thanks.

• Like 1

If you could keep LA8420 on that would be awsome. There is usually alot of players on it so its not like its never dead. Had alot of great pvp and surviving stories on that server. Been on it for a while now and have met alot of great players that are constant to it. If any, don't take that one away. Please and thank you

Hi, thanks for getting back to me.

I've noticed that all sydney servers are listed as temporary on xbox one, is it likely thay any of these will become permanent?

Just curious, as my friends and I tend to have issues with connecting to servers further away than Sydney, both official and community. Even Singapore servers can be laggy.

Regards

Edited by jootdoot
typo on location
  • Like 1

I'm with jootdoot on this one.

My friends and I are pretty upset there will be no Australian servers soon. Trying to figure out how to move our loot and stuff to a new sever without losing our stuff trying to find each other again while carrying a bag/crate.

Surely we could get just one left here for
the Australians that want to play together on official? Thanks

we will be removing some temporary servers across all platforms. Please make sure you leave those servers with anything you could possibly miss before that date. mcdvoice

Regards, mybkexperience

Edited by andyhilton27

On 10/27/2020 at 12:49 PM, andyhilton27 said:

we will be removing some temporary servers across all platforms. Please make sure you leave those servers with anything you could possibly miss before that date.

Which temp servers are getting removed and on what date?

4 hours ago, Tonyeh said:

Which temp servers are getting removed and on what date?

It's in the OP...it happened already.

• Beans 1

Cheers. I thought there was going to be a second lot zapped. I'm on one at the moment and I don't want my toon to vanish. 😄

• Like 1