austendude

I dropped a can of beans on a street in the middle of Cherno.

I think it was more the glitches fault than your beans mate.

Oh lordy. That's pretty insulting. Dying over a can of beans' date=' and not even getting them.

I'm gonna have to try this in Vybor and Lopatino now. See if any wayward survivors take the bait.

[/quote']

lol i wanna do it again as well.. I doubt i will ever see something like that again, but i've always wanted to see what happens when you throw a grenade at someone.. There's a demon inside me somewhere... or should i say a bandit inside me somewhere?:-/

No screenshot, no video plus sounds like an episode of the Walking Dead where one guy shoots the other in the leg so he can get away while the zombies munch on his body. Looks like a made up story to me tbh.

No screenshot' date=' no video plus sounds like an episode of the Walking Dead where one guy shoots the other in the leg so he can get away while the zombies munch on his body. Looks like a made up story to me tbh.

[/quote']

I dunno, Weed. I can see the validity in this story.

And I've seen plenty of videos of jackasses shooting their buddies in the legs and leaving them to the hoard. That's nothing new in DayZ.