melw45

coodinates

Is there a way to find your coodinates in game?

I would like to bury a cache and then find it later.

Thanks!

MW

Hopefully we'll get a way to orientate ourselves sometime. We have a map in the game, We have a compass in the game, We have a rangefinder in the game, but there is no way to get a mark on the map by two landmarks or combine it with a distance.

Well hell.

Iguess I will have to think of somthing.

Thanks for the replys.

MW

Try Izurvive.com  or the Izurvive app on phone or tablet, its totally free & has very detailed maps of Chernarus & Livonia. You can also make a profile free of charge & mark where you have put stashes. Coordinates are also shown on the App so you can find where you are on the map & voila. Hope this helps

8 hours ago, melw45 said:

Well hell.

Iguess I will have to think of somthing.

Thanks for the replys.

MW

Without the aid of GPS to get precise coords, you can, as Yeti suggests, use the app to mark a location. Obviously if you're burying a stash you will need to have some sort of landmark or reference point to be able to find it again. I used to put barrels and chests in rivers or lakes so that I didn't need to carry a shovel. Burying also leaves a mark on the ground which someone could easily spot so water is a good option. 

Edit... I don't bury stuff anymore anyway now. I tend to play a life is a life. I don't believe in reincarnation and going back to find my old loot! 

Edit... @TheYetiBum,are you still playing? I remember way back watching some of your streams

Edited by DayzDayzFanboy