Wrightytv

Just logged in Steam to a DayZ ban

Someone is having a right laugh! Im assuming this is an automated system because if they looked at my stats they would see they are very far from a cheater. 

I have been playing 1 week and only have 1 player kill! Thats because the guy asked me to punch him to death so he could respawn. 

I have been playing RP which doesnt really have PVP and after a week im still skint in-game.

So, please someone explain how this ban on my account has been possible?

steam - chrisy_wright

same for me. i woke up today to a dayz ban when the last time I touched the game was 2 weeks ago for a solid 10 minutes to see if it was dead or not. before that i didnt play since 2014.

no reason for the ban wtf?

So today I woke up to a dayz game ban on steam and I'm really confused considering I touched the game for 10 minutes 2 weeks ago to see how much it's changed, but got off because it was boring.

Before that, the last time I played was back in 2014-2015. Where did this game ban come from and how come theres no reasoning behind it?

Its a disgrace.

I have only been playing this game since weekend. I have 1 kill in the 60-70 hours i have played. If im cheating and have 1 kill, im a pretty shitty cheater.

Only thing I can tell you is contact steam and possibly Battle-eye. You won't get much in the way of help on the forums.

Edited by tandwan

Почти месяц не заходил в саму игру, только в steam обновлял и всё. Сейчас открыл steam и у меня бан. Почему и за что?!

You all need to contact BattlEye support, as they handle cheat protection and bans.

EDIT: Also, topics merged.

Edited by Max Planck