jakub_bohemia

Console Update 1.08

14 hours ago, JoeyB123 said:

I'm noticing less random crashes at the moment, I used to get one almost every day, so that's good!

I'd say walls are a bit too strong tbh. I mean it's like 15 full mags of m4 to bring down one half wall. Also I'm noticing with some tools,  pretty much all, that if you're trying to melee the bottom panel despite the animation and splinters coming off being right at the bottom, the top half of the wall takes the damage...which is pretty annoying.

I'd say this is good news for us base builders lol

On 6/30/2020 at 9:48 AM, rackinglad27 said:

thank you squire, im downloading now. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🤟👍

you look like Daniel Radcliff.

edit: I didn't know that about the destroying top portion of gate. that would be frustrating AF since people normally always destroy bottom to crawl under because your character cant hop over. 

Edited by JPdusty

20 hours ago, JoeyB123 said:

'd say walls are a bit too strong tbh. I mean it's like 15 full mags of m4 to bring down one half wall.

No. Just no. This is how it should be. There's not point in building of a single freshie can just waltz in with a sledgehammer or a few shotgun shells.

Hi new player here. Just started playing last week on my XBox one. Was fine for a while and x ow started getting,

You were kicked off the game (Timeout) error.  I have reset the network hub and my cable modem as well as the xbox.

Still can not get on. Guess next step is to call my network provider to see if they are throttling me.

On 7/14/2020 at 8:04 AM, ImpulZ said:

Hotfix 3 is now being released for both consoles, servers should come back shortly.

Version: 1.08.153276 (14.07.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: A possible server crash
  • Fixed: An issue with stacking items into items using swapping
  • Fixed: Micro freezes caused by loading of objects such as tents, cars and base building objects

CHANGED

• Tweaked: Temporarily disabled the sun shaft effect

I hope the sun rays come back. Is there any plan to add the blood splatter effects to console that PC now has? Just curious.

8 hours ago, melw45 said:

Hi new player here. Just started playing last week on my XBox one. Was fine for a while and x ow started getting,

You were kicked off the game (Timeout) error.  I have reset the network hub and my cable modem as well as the xbox.

Still can not get on. Guess next step is to call my network provider to see if they are throttling me.

It’s not your internet problem, it’s DDoS attacks on Dayz servers. Just read Dayz twitter

Edited by Boroda Thug
  • Beans 1

Thanks! I was kind of pulling my hair out over this. I did not think of a ddos attack. Have not used Twitter in years.

Will reload the app.

10 hours ago, Boroda Thug said:

It’s not your internet problem, it’s DDoS attacks on Dayz servers. Just read Dayz twitter

Edited by melw45

On 6/30/2020 at 11:57 AM, GreeAI GreeAI said:

Tell me where to find disableBaseDamage and disableContainerDamage please

On 6/30/2020 at 3:52 PM, Crowdolskee said:

We don't have the disable/enable feature for the base and container damage. This is needed badly for console private servers. 

Its under Settings > General

Scroll down to under WhiteList option

Still runs terrible for me I'm on xbox one x I I'm guessing I'm getting about 10fps and major stuttering when turning can't play for longer than an hour without getting a headache 

• Like 1

Base building is terrible still!! When are you devs going to get it right? And what about desync? You gave us a stupid frying pan and left all the serious bugs in. You have stolen our money!

• Like 1

please solve the performance problem in big cities. An example: in elektro, it is very stuck (very much), in the city of Pusta which is a little far away, does not crash, is very playable (ps4). Console performance would be a priority at the moment. thankful.

randomizing open and closed posts after resetting would also be good

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mtscal29 said:

please solve the performance problem in big cities. An example: in elektro, it is very stuck (very much), in the city of Pusta which is a little far away, does not crash, is very playable (ps4). Console performance would be a priority at the moment. thankful.

randomizing open and closed posts after resetting would also be good

They don’t give a fuck about consoles