jaddethin

Official servers all players use Hack!!!!

i give my last money this game and starf with big hopes. 

I have never seen such a cheating game in my life. Dayz - nearly all players use speed hack and kill hacks. i start and look new player start and run 200 km speed. 

i cant play and i think you are steal my money. 

Yep, it's ridiculous how many hackers you encounter on 3pp public servers, for months there has been a 60% chance of meeting a hacker every time i play on there. If you still want to play try 1pp only public or community servers, i have not met a single hacker there.

Public servers are full of cheaters. You need to find a community server instead. 

See above. We're not even joking. Find a community server (like mine) and play there. You will not have a hacker issue because... well... they get banned! On live you have to worry about Battle.eye doing it for you, or the dev's, or someone. Private servers admins want to keep people playing there so they're quick to fix it.

Edited by tandwan

do not think that there are no cheaters on private servers !! Some are full of them! Lots of glitchers and cheaters! As on RunningManZ or WFR RU Vanilla EU for example ... And I am not the only one to have denounced the questionable practices of these servers and their admins !! Bohemia, battleye help us !!

Edited by lvw06

On 6/12/2020 at 7:27 AM, lvw06 said:

do not think that there are no cheaters on private servers !! Some are full of them! Lots of glitchers and cheaters! As on RunningManZ or WFR RU Vanilla EU for example ... And I am not the only one to have denounced the questionable practices of these servers and their admins !! Bohemia, battleye help us !!

indeed, it's hard to comprehend BIS & Battleye's attitudes...ignorance is bliss?

Ok? Is someone holding a gun to your head? Find another server. If you don't like a server then leave. People fanboy YouTube content creators and twitch streamers and follow them all over the place. If you don't like something that's going on on a server then quit and move somewhere else.

19 minutes ago, tandwan said:

Ok? Is someone holding a gun to your head? Find another server. If you don't like a server then leave. People fanboy YouTube content creators and twitch streamers and follow them all over the place. If you don't like something that's going on on a server then quit and move somewhere else.

the main problem are oc the official servers and you know that.

sure you can always find some private server with good admin but it's sad to see the 'core experience' that spoiled.

I liked the shared hive and the anonymity/ egality on official servers...

Edit: Of course live servers are overrun with hackers. Why the hell do you think people moved to community? Sitting and complaining about it will solve piss all except give the hackers the sense of acknowledgment that they destroyed your gaming experience.

Again, you play this game for your enjoyment, not for the enjoyment of others. Harsh, but true. You can dwell on the past or face the music. If the game is unplayable due to hacking on live then move off live and find a community server. I can't force anyone to do anything, but if I knew the grass was greener on the other side then I'd get to stepping. It's the truth, no matter how hard you shade it.

As for admins being corrupt on someone's community server? Move on! Plenty of servers that are open and have admins willing to take you in. However, if you want to be a martyr then by all means, carry on.

Edited by tandwan
  • Like 1

@tandwanRespectfully, just because someone can walk away from a problem doesn't mean it was never a problem. The hackers on official servers set a terrible example and assuredly deter new players.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

Just now, Funkmaster Rick said:

@tandwanRespectfully, just because someone can walk away from a problem doesn't mean it was never a problem. The hackers on official servers set a terrible example and assuredly deter new players.

I don't believe I ever said it wasn't a problem.  Let me check

4 hours ago, tandwan said:

Edit: Of course live servers are overrun with hackers. Why the hell do you think people moved to community? Sitting and complaining about it will solve piss all except give the hackers the sense of acknowledgment that they destroyed your gaming experience.

Yep, I actually acknowledged the fact that hackers are a problem on live and the servers are overrun. As for them setting an example? Of what? How the game is supposed to be? Of how hackers can destroy a video game? Of how Battle-eye needs to wake up and smell the coffee? Well I mean, yeah I think I eluded to that too in my posts. However, with all of that said, shitting all over Bohemia because the anti-hack they decided to use can't keep up with hackers isn't the way to do things. Going by your account creation date you know good and well that DayZ, even when it was Dean Halls baby, had a bad rap with hackers. Script kiddies ruined the game in Arma 2, and in Arma 3 they had the same issue. BUT... but...with all of this said I want to say again. The option to go to a community server until Battle-eye gets this under control is up to the players on live. If they wish to stay on live servers and complain then by all means do so. Their act of martyrdom will effect no-one, so they should probably think about their future in playing DayZ.

Let me tell you something my father said when I stuck my hand in the fire and got burned once : Oh, hurt like hell didn't it? I'll bet you won't do that again will you.

Live server players are getting burned over and over and over again and yet they have not taken a hint to get out of the fire.

/shrug

I got nothing.

well, it's not only my personal enjoyment that's bothering me but the future of the game in general.

as Funkmaster said, the hackers are deterring new players and I don't want a game carried only by community mods when the live branch is burried in oblivion.

in short, I just don't get it how getting a grip on the cheater problem isn't #1 priority on BIS to-do list.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2020 at 5:56 AM, tandwan said:

See above. We're not even joking. Find a community server (like mine) and play there. You will not have a hacker issue because... well... they get banned! On live you have to worry about Battle.eye doing it for you, or the dev's, or someone. Private servers admins want to keep people playing there so they're quick to fix it. 

1. This is a good recommendation, but private servers are not able to provide space for all DayZ players.
2. Private servers often have a load limit on the number of slots for players.

Your games should stay fun! Cheating is a massive issue in today’s multiplayer games that has the potential to ruin entire communities. There are several different anti-cheat solutions on the market,but few of them fight the problem adequately. BattlEye is the gold standard of anti-cheat services because: We relentlessly hunt down any hacks, not stopping until they have been dealt with. This means that BattlEye is constantly evolving to make hacking ever-increasingly harder. We truly care about the games we protect 7 days per week, 365 days per year. We think that anti-cheat is not just a business. We keep constant personal contact with you, the developer, ensuring that you are always up-to-date on what’s going on behind the scenes. We want to know what you think and how we can additionally help you in making your games more secure. Trust is paramount in everything we do. Above all, the happiness of your players is our measurement for success. We believe that an anti-cheat should straightfowardly follow its mission and do what it’s meant to do without bothering the player.

https://www.battleye.com/

Each player bought the DayZ game, and is an indirect payer of BattlEye services.
If there is a violation of BattlEye's partnership obligations to BIS, when either party does not fulfill its obligations, this is not a reason to offer to lay all responsibility on the user of the product / service and accuse him of choosing the wrong server for the game. The user is not obliged to solve or independently find alternative solutions to the problem associated with the failure to fulfill his obligations between BattlEye and BIS.

11 hours ago, ast65 said:

always find some private server with good admin

BattlEye is an automated system for protecting the game from the use of cheat software or code, and should not need direct administration on the server to protect it from the hacker and block it.
If BattlEye does not work properly and does not perform its tasks, this should be fixed on the side of BattlEye and BIS. This topic does not need other offers.

Edited by lex__1
  • Like 1

well said, Sir.

there may be internal quarrels between BIS and BattlEye but as a customer I'd at least expect an explanation where the problem is exactly located and why it's so hard to fix.

but as it looks atm the problem is just hushed up which casts a poor light both on BIS and BattlEye.

Edited by ast65

@tandwanSo there's an acknowledged problem. You've agreed to that much. But then you say 'sitting and complaining about it will solve piss all.' Sorry my dude but we live in societies where we solve our problems by talking.

Yes, we can walk away and play on other servers, or play on other games. But just as you learned not to stick your hand in fire, I've been taught that ignoring problems is cowardice. I would prefer if we could move to community servers to avoid the problem but still attempt to solve the problem. Please don't try to shut down the conversation.

• Like 2

I play on private servers and have no encounter with hackers, but sent my request yesterday to BattlEye. There are links to this forum thread and the ticket feedback tracker thread - a message about hackers.

Feel free to ask them the same questions on Twitter - https://twitter.com/TheBattlEye/with_replies

datvc5L.png

Edited by lex__1

@lex__1

thanks for your efforts.

I also contacted BE, let's see if they'll get back to us.

Edited by ast65

I have sent multiple messages to BattleEye over the Hacker problems in DayZ.  I did not get a single response.  not one single time.  Seems my cries for help are being ignored there as well.  I stopped playing DayZ, waiting and hoping for the magic fix or patch or for BattleEye to step up there protections.  but nothing...  I hate it when the Community Elitests who (oddly enough) own their own servers and are trying to funnel people into "their" brand or vision of DayZ, into them.  I laugh intheir face, cause i dont want to play on THEIR community Servers.  i want the core vision of what the Official DayZ servers offered once.  I will not settle for anything less.  Lex, Bravo to you my friend for stating my points so precisely.   My Solution for my own sanity was to stop playing for right now.  i still have DayZ, in the hopes that one day i can play again.  but for right now... No..  

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

@xxDominion

I guess you need lots of idealism or ignorance to still play on official .

(or a ton of plugins :P)

The cheater-plagued DayZ community has confirmed many times that cheating has been reduced to an absolute minimum ever since the new proactive system was introduced in February 2015. Mission: Success! Being passionate about protecting games for almost 11 years, we are looking forward to assisting game developers in their fight against selfish cheaters for many decades to come.

To be continued…

https://www.battleye.com/about/

• Beans 1

Telling people to go play on community servers is like the government providing automobiles but then telling you to go build your own roads.

You paid money as a consumer and now you have to rely on a third party to make it work?  That's gross and unprofessional.  That said, BI hasn't been ignoring the problem.  They want things to work out for the benefit of their company and the people that buy their product.  Also, this issue is not limited to DayZ right now.  It's not black or white, but it definitely sucks.

What ever happened to mother-server technology, sanity checks, and/or creating your own anti-cheat software?

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

good to know that the problem is at least acknowledged, I had the impression there was a lack of communication regarding this issue.

and maybe it's an issue in general but I've never seen such an amount of hackers in Dayz like since the beginning of the year (the free weekend during the holidays to be exact).

there's also a new quality to the boldness the cheaters are doing their business, the situation reminds of the proverb "when the cat is away, the mice will play".

Edited by ast65
english is not my first language...

7 minutes ago, Bukowa said:

Agreed official are full of hackers. Sometimes i wonder, because games cost money, so what's the point of making game more secure while you can ban hackers so they have to buy the game again?

lol, evil to him who evil thinks 🤐

7 minutes ago, ast65 said:

lol, evil to him who evil thinks 🤐

How could you know good not knowing evil. How would you secure from evil, not knowing it? As a developer selling cheat thats the real money. And when the AI simulates humans...

Edited by Bukowa