rackinglad27

we need a new update, right now.

hello fellow day z enthusiasts. I would like answers to my enquiry please. WHEN TF IS THE NEW UPDATE COMING? I and many others feel we have waited long enough.

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the internet!  Software developers don't respond to this nonsense.  Why open the floodgates to incessant whining and ridiculous demands??

• Beans 1

Why dont you change your subject too "I need an update right now". Do you speak on the behalf of the whole communety? 

Edited by Kaboki

There isn't even a new version in experimental. Don't expect an update any time soon.

21 hours ago, Kaboki said:

Why dont you change your subject too "I need an update right now". Do you speak on the behalf of the whole communety? 

who stuck a branch up your arse boy? and yes yea I do speak for everyone in this, do you think if you asked players if they wanted an update that players would be like, nahhhhhh version 1.07 Is where the game needs to stay at. wake TF up boy.

6 hours ago, rackinglad27 said:

yea I do speak for everyone in this

you speak for no one.  do i wish they would release another patch? yes.  i would also like the bow back.  would i allow someone to rudely demand the patch because they feel entitled to it now on my behalf?  not you, not anyone.  i can speak for myself thank you.

• Like 2
  • Beans 1

Redundant topic with insults from the OP.

Locked.

• Beans 1