xxEvilweevilx

Need more Public Servers now

Pleased to see with DayZ going on to Xbox Game Pass, an influx of lots of new players. However, all Public Servers are now high/full with large queues and wait time before a game can be joined. Need to now have additional Public Servers added ASAP, otherwise people will become fed up  with waiting and move on.

I honestly surprised that servers are as full as they are.  Ever since modding was allowed, the entire premise of the game has been ruined.  Public servers are nothing but a glorified battle royale, and owners of private servers have loaded up the map with so much rare loot, that nothing is rare now.  The game, with all it's flaws, was tolerable before, but now it's a big joke.

1 hour ago, Stagman70 said:

I honestly surprised that servers are as full as they are.  Ever since modding was allowed, the entire premise of the game has been ruined.  Public servers are nothing but a glorified battle royale, and owners of private servers have loaded up the map with so much rare loot, that nothing is rare now.  The game, with all it's flaws, was tolerable before, but now it's a big joke.

I feel the same to some extent. I hate the boosted loot short night servers. I recently started playing on don sibleys Try to Survive with 1/5 loot. I haven't survived more than a day on it yet and loving it! Very challenging server

So many more ppl. I was in a queue of 67 just to get on the server i play on. Im based on the north end of the map and luckly it's actually pretty quiet. I bet the coast is a blood bath right now. Dev added one more page and a half of servers but i think they're gonna need more. Hopefully after a week or two it'll quiet down. I hope.

Hell, if anything is a sign, look at the forums.  The last posting/reply was 4 months ago.  DayZ, IMHO, I believe is on it's death bed, and it's not the Devs that killed it.  It's the player base that killed it.  Too many people wanted it to be something that is wasn't.  They complained about it enough to get what they wanted, and now it's on life support.

1 hour ago, Stagman70 said:

Hell, if anything is a sign, look at the forums.  The last posting/reply was 4 months ago.  DayZ, IMHO, I believe is on it's death bed, and it's not the Devs that killed it.  It's the player base that killed it.  Too many people wanted it to be something that is wasn't.  They complained about it enough to get what they wanted, and now it's on life support.

Wait, the player base killed DayZ because they wanted fluff and you're saying the devs caved and gave it to them?  This is why you think DayZ is 'dead'?  

On 5/8/2020 at 9:11 AM, Stagman70 said:

I honestly surprised that servers are as full as they are.

lol