MrFreeze29

VOIP (Xbox)

Question

Players can’t hear me while I’m using VOIP, I’m holding down on the D-Pad, I’ve checked my Xbox setting, I’ve checked game settings, but still nothing. I can hear other players but they can’t hear me. Any suggestions ?!?

6 answers to this question

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this issue up. We, as well as other games using voice chat on Xbox, have been getting reports about this. Finally, we might have a solution!

In order to fix this issue, please follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button
  2. Move right to the System Tab
  3. Scroll down and select Settings
  4. Scroll down to Network 
  5. Select Network Settings
  6. Scroll down and select Advanced Settings
  7. Scroll down and select Alternate MAC Address
  8. Select the Clear button
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I basically stopped playing the game because the VOIP only works half the the time (if lucky).

Its seems totally random and im sick of it.

Have not played in 1,5 month now and I can recommend it!

44 minutes ago, jakub_bohemia said:

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this issue up. We, as well as other games using voice chat on Xbox, have been getting reports about this. Finally, we might have a solution!

In order to fix this issue, please follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button
  2. Move right to the System Tab
  3. Scroll down and select Settings
  4. Scroll down to Network 
  5. Select Network Settings
  6. Scroll down and select Advanced Settings
  7. Scroll down and select Alternate MAC Address
  8. Select the Clear button

I found what causes the glitches to happen, and it the instant on setting. If you're xbox goes to sleep with the game still open it messes up the voice chat. Another way to fix this is to make it to were your xbox shuts all the way down (or restart your xbox before playing the game). Or that's what has been happening with me at least.

Edited by DarkAngel Beats

I have this same problem and it's relatd to my new Razor Kaira headset. If I change to any other headsets it is working fine. So it is related to this headset only and maybe has something to do that this is "xbox wireless headset" but then again ingame chat works with my brothers arctic 9 xbox wireless set.

Alternate MAC Address does not work. My Profile shows that headset is on. My headset is plugged into my xbox controller. I have verified that both are working. I have checked all my settings. Everything looks good. Alternate Mac Address was the final resort. This is obviously game related, specifically to this game. I have read so many posts and watched many you videos. This issue has been going on for years and still no resolution. This is so frustrating. Seriously, when is this problem going to be fixed?