Sign in to follow this  
Toecutter45

Hackers ruining game on offical servers

This shit sucks! Bohemia please do something about this.   I love the game, and have invested hours, if not weeks of playing, creating stashes and bases, only to be stalked and killed by impossible thru stuff snipe shots, or killed by a warping/teleporting player with super speed like the matrix.

I have had hacker experiences 3 times in the last week. I just happened to me again. This is ruining the game for me. Please get your shit together and fix this problem

Server LA5417  85.190.157.115   also on NY4856

Have been dying constantly today to un-seen/un-heard things on official NL servers (several different ones). Last death was in a building with TWO registered hits out of nowhere, did not even hear a shot.

Also, I get constantly kicked from official servers. Getting a "no message received for n seconds" and main menu only gives "Disconnected. Unknown error occurred". 

Seems like the old times have returned: when DayZ mod servers were plagued with the exact same problems...

Hackers ruin ALL games they touch--- It is like a virus. Just do yourself and the gaming industry some time and one favor- Dont hack yourself to achieve "fair play" just know you are better in more ways then one and try and remember it IS just a game. Believe me I hate cheaters and rich people more then you will ever know. but becoming one will not solve your problems, it will just create new ones with more consequences.

I can confirm most, if not all of these hackers are CHINESE. I have a Taiwanese friend I play with and he personally knows some of the hackers. He can speak their language. He told me that these ESP and speed hacks they are using are so cheap which is why they do it. I started playing in December and played a good 2 months before I ran into hackers. Now it's every single time I play. You can't build a base or camp without it being raided within 24 hours. They are camping spawns with full geared characters, most likely gear they used their hacks to acquire. My buddy spawned in the other day and was killed instantly, he didn't see anything just heard a punching sound and he was dead. IDGAF if Bohemia doesn't host the servers. There are things they could easily do, like ghost and follow the hackers, confirm they're hacking and ban them. I've played plenty of FPS's where staff from the developers did this and it was an excellent counter-measure. Why TF is nothing being done about this? They are killing your official servers. If you don't care then just shut them down and leave it to the community servers to sustain your game.

Edited by pepSy_Jones

Yup. While there is dupers you have to look into i would always suggest going to a private server.

Outside of finding one that isnt run by bitchy lil children who finally have a lil power(lol yes from hosting a dayz server) and bitch an ban anyone for any dumb shit i would still always go for private. Search till you find a community thats in line with your playstyle or at least something you can play on without breaking rules and go that route.

Sure they cant be perfect unless they are one of the large ones when dealing with dupers and stupid people but its got to be better then nada.

Time to go play Scum! Only $25 on Humble Bundle!

2 hours ago, Uncle Zed said:

Time to go play Scum! Only $25 on Humble Bundle!

Scum not DayZ. I love DayZ and Scum cant give me atmosphere.

Private servers are for advanced players anyway- So Learning how to play on official servers is the way to go, but when you personaly reach your point of frustration or limitation in asperations, would be the time to find a private server.  Now that Dayz can be Modded also opens up a whole new world of fascinating ideas and approaches. There is more then one way to skin a cat. 

Personaly for me- I am waiting for an overhaul to the color and lighting systems mods to enter into the workshop Because my favorite thing about dayz is the buitiful scenory and taking screen shots of them. Skyrim is an awsome example of this... Some really cool stuff.

Well, Just happened again twice now.   I notice on the server I play one is a steady rythm of sniper shots heard. Not like a gun battle, but a steady rythm and then I die.  The steady shooting is now a tell for hacker in server using some aim ,thru wall hack.

Dont worry Exxoduss, I wont hack, its lame. I have been trying to play on private server, the amount of loot is way different.

• Like 1

I have a Bad fieling thst i got hacked too, i justdie instandly without any noise, only gunshots far away. With far away i mean 1km and more ...