vfxtodd

Brand new hand drill, can't start fire.

I just crafted a new hand drill. Dry. Place a fireplace. Put hand drill in hand, hovered over fireplace. Nothing. Can't start a fire. Now what?

11 hours ago, vfxtodd said:

I just crafted a new hand drill. Dry. Place a fireplace. Put hand drill in hand, hovered over fireplace. Nothing. Can't start a fire. Now what?

Sounds like you might be desynced. Have you tried relogging? 

I agree sounds like desync to me i crafted a new hand drill and fireplece about a hour ago and all worked fine.

I would reccomend re-logging or restarting your console , this normally works for me.

On 2/18/2020 at 1:27 PM, SlenderMolez said:

I agree sounds like desync to me i crafted a new hand drill and fireplece about a hour ago and all worked fine.

I would reccomend re-logging or restarting your console , this normally works for me.

I just rebooted my PS4. Logged back in, and still I can't start a fire with my hand drill or matches. Pristine matches at that.

I just tried hopping in Livonia to see if that made a difference. Still can't light a fire. It ain''t desync. It's just poor game design and coding. Don't need to be a game developer to figure that much out.

I might be crazy, but this may be a ps4 issue and you may receive better help in the ps4 section of the forum and not the xbox section where you have been posting... 

You're still having the same issue??? This works fine on xbox. Never heard anyone else report this either. Are you close enough to the fire? Is it wet?