Jake Blake

8 direction analog stick controls

Controller Community, do yourselves a favor. Next time you play, try to draw a Circle in the sky with your rifle aimed in, draw a big slow Circle and tell me what shape you actually draw. This is why aiming on console is so jacked up. DayZ needs to fix this.

Edited by Jake Blake
  • Thanks 2

I noticed this a while ago. It's why aiming and shooting feels super potato. Telling u, man. It's gerbils making this game using hamster wheel technologies.

Edited by Esmy
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Esmy said:

I noticed this a while ago. It's why aiming and shooting feels super potato. Telling u, man. It's gerbils making this game using hamster wheel technologies.

Lol that's too far lol, They definitely made a good game and they have other good games. They just need to give the console Community some love. Instead they're way to focused on all of the bugs and issues on the PC side. They rarely acknowledge issues like this on our end. 

On 2/7/2020 at 1:29 PM, RyanS1994 said:

M&K FTW

Relaxing in a seatcraft recliner with my hands back and not worrying about a keyboard on my lap FTW

• Beans 1

On 2/7/2020 at 1:29 PM, RyanS1994 said:

M&K FTW

Still, doesn't excuse the fact that people on controller should have to deal with shit control settings.. 

• Thanks 2
  • Beans 1

10 hours ago, Jake Blake said:

Still, doesn't excuse the fact that people on controller should have to deal with shit control settings.. 

lapboards to your first response.

I agree it sucks but the game is just so much better with mouse and keyboard

On 2/9/2020 at 5:13 AM, RyanS1994 said:

lapboards to your first response.

I agree it sucks but the game is just so much better with mouse and keyboard

I believe it. Especially with this ridiculous stamina sway system they have implemented. 

1 hour ago, Jake Blake said:

I believe it. Especially with this ridiculous stamina sway system they have implemented. 

It would be interesting to add a mechanic, similar to soft skills, that the more miles you run the less sway. In fact, as I think about it, it would be funny to start as an overweight, unfit fresh spawn, and build up your fitness as you progress. Just thinking out loud here! 

• Beans 1

Makes sense. Aiming a a single wolf among 3 others is a hell of a thing to do. Ive messed with the setting but haven't found anything good.

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

Yea devs can we please get a better sensitivity curve that isnt square please. Its like playing elder scrolls oblivion except you're expected to shoot people. 

I'm sick of games with terrible dead zones and sensitivity its frustrating to play, add in all the desync and other bugs and you got yourself a dead game

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/17/2020 at 11:14 AM, Luigi Evahard said:

Yea devs can we please get a better sensitivity curve that isnt square please. Its like playing elder scrolls oblivion except you're expected to shoot people. 

I'm sick of games with terrible dead zones and sensitivity its frustrating to play, add in all the desync and other bugs and you got yourself a dead game

Wish they would actually see these post's... 

Surprised this doest get more attention.. 

Edited by Jake Blake

On 2/23/2020 at 4:43 AM, Jake Blake said:

Surprised this doest get more attention.. 

This is a dead forum. Jus look at the first page. Last reply was Jan. 20th.

o.0

And devs never bother posting on their official forums. It's always Twitter, Reddit, etc. Never their own shit.

Head over to Reddit. It's shit there too. Jus not as shitty like it is here.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Esmy said:

This is a dead forum. Jus look at the first page. Last reply was Jan. 20th.

o.0

And devs never bother posting on their official forums. It's always Twitter, Reddit, etc. Never their own shit.

Head over to Reddit. It's shit there too. Jus not as shitty like it is here.

If we keep posting they will see it, we just have to keep on it

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Luigi Evahard said:

Wishful thinking 

• Beans 1

12 hours ago, Luigi Evahard said:

🤣😂😅😂🤣💀

On 2/25/2020 at 5:41 AM, Esmy said:

🤣😂😅😂🤣💀

You're probably right! 

5 minutes ago, Luigi Evahard said:

Just letting the devs know we haven't gone away

I think most people just use Reddit tbf

On 3/15/2020 at 3:39 AM, Luigi Evahard said:

Just letting the devs know we haven't gone away

Same! 

I've played this game since.063 and things usually get better. So give it some time. It'll happen.Deathmatch servers are a challenge to ppl who play with controllers compared to key board and mouse. Oh well, just makes you better when you can take them out.  Quit complaining and talk about something better like how hunting for food makes things interesting and sickness is a challenge. This is a mans game and that means being able to overcome challenges. Even if the game isn't completed. If you die just remember its just a video game. P.S soy milk make you weak.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/20/2020 at 3:41 PM, Zalic said:

I've played this game since.063 and things usually get better. So give it some time. It'll happen.Deathmatch servers are a challenge to ppl who play with controllers compared to key board and mouse. Oh well, just makes you better when you can take them out.  Quit complaining and talk about something better like how hunting for food makes things interesting and sickness is a challenge. This is a mans game and that means being able to overcome challenges. Even if the game isn't completed. If you die just remember its just a video game. P.S soy milk make you weak.

Don't Carr about dying and I enjoy all the challenges in dayz otherwise I wouldn't be here. But I won't accept frustrating and innacurate controls in any game, I'm not far off buying a xim because a 3rd party open source piece of hardware/software does better than most game devs these days

If you wanted to simulate a disability like distonia or something then great but it couldn't be that hard to move your sight a little to the left and down for the average person right?

On 3/19/2020 at 10:11 PM, Zalic said:

Dumbest comment award here we come.