Scooter2shoes

Fix the DUCKING cars!

If you cant make this hot mess pos work properly can you atleast make the cars so they dont take damage? In the last hour ive ruined had two olgas, the first being a stump at the edge of a field at 15 kmh, and the second i dont know because your pos game crashed on a long straight stretch. When i loaded back in, ruined. Is it possible to make it when you crash that the car just stops instead of carrying on?

Get rid of the 15 second dumb fukn countdown. Its gotten me killed so many times. Even when walking and all of a sudden you hear zombies in the distance agro, then you start taking damage, so you turn around just to see the zombies hitting where you were 30 seconds ago. Not a fukn thing you can do other than log and hope you survive the 15 second bullshit countdown.
Wtf bohemia?

Edited by Max Planck
quack quack

Nothing brings me more joy than returning to the forums after a stay away to find people so attached to the game that they burst at the seams with rage that its not perfect. May I suggest you play another game it makes you so upset?

25 minutes ago, Baker. said:

Nothing brings me more joy than returning to the forums after a stay away to find people so attached to the game that they burst at the seams with rage that its not perfect. May I suggest you play another game it makes you so upset?

Good day fine sir. Welcome back.

2 hours ago, Scooter2shoes said:

If you cant make this hot mess pos work properly can you atleast make the cars so they dont take damage? In the last hour ive ruined had two olgas, the first being a stump at the edge of a field at 15 kmh, and the second i dont know because your pos game crashed on a long straight stretch. When i loaded back in, ruined. Is it possible to make it when you crash that the car just stops instead of carrying on?

Get rid of the 15 second dumb fukn countdown. Its gotten me killed so many times. Even when walking and all of a sudden you hear zombies in the distance agro, then you start taking damage, so you turn around just to see the zombies hitting where you were 30 seconds ago. Not a fukn thing you can do other than log and hope you survive the 15 second bullshit countdown.
Wtf bohemia?

Please do calm down before posting; this is going nowhere.

• Beans 1