Sign in to follow this  
Seen it All

STATE OF THE GAME

What has been happening recently?  I have played this game for over a year, the 1.6 update was good, recently it seems like the game performance and glitches have increased.

Last night I was in a mil base and a guy spawned in as we were looting, we had a gun battle and the guy ended up escaping.  My buddy got into zombie trouble because he thought he was hacking zombies with a pickaxe but he actually had a shotgun firing off that he couldn't see or hear.  I ended up trying to help him just to end up glitching myself and not being able to move.  Whoever finds our bodies would have been happy with the loot left behind 😉

The only way to avoid these glitches is:

-  While looting If a gun in a guys jacket or pants and you cannot directly pick it up by pressing x, do not pick up the said jacket and drop it in your inventory (it will be glitched)

yeah I've known that for a while, the same thing with any item, if you cant directly pick it up it wont go into your inventory even if you pick up the clothing and try to take it, if you try to use it for example eat a pear, it wont work and will eventually vanish from your inventory.

Log out with the jacket or pants in your hands and log back in.

The previously bugged items in it can now be taken out and used as normally.