xKJCxDaRkMaN

Persistence off

So I saw someone else bring this up and I was unsure about it at first cuz I was still getting good weapons on the two in the US servers. I’m slowly starting to see though that the persistence off servers nothing good is spawning, base structures are still up. Did they not take them down as persistence off and not make them persistence on? @ImpulZ

• Like 1

9 hours ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

So I saw someone else bring this up and I was unsure about it at first cuz I was still getting good weapons on the two in the US servers. I’m slowly starting to see though that the persistence off servers nothing good is spawning, base structures are still up. Did they not take them down as persistence off and not make them persistence on? @ImpulZ

"Persistence OFF" means in this case that we may shut this server down at any point in time, so do not be surprised if it disappears from one day to another.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

"Persistence OFF" means in this case that we may shut this server down at any point in time, so do not be surprised if it disappears from one day to another.

Well I know that buddy, I was wondering if they are not working properly though @ImpulZ? I have seen a base build on one of the “persistence off” servers now for a couple weeks. The weapons have not been respawning. (ARs and some subs) but I guess what my question is, are the “persistence off” servers working properly? A lot of base structures aren’t going away and same with stashes. I play persistence off servers for that reason. For the fact there are server wipes.

Edited by xKJCxDaRkMaN
  • Like 1

I have noticed that too recently, I know what you're talking about. I play persistence off for the same reason, because community is mostly toxic. What do we suppose to do If we get the same loot economy results as persistence on?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1