Jake Blake

Knife didn't work, gun disappeared! Watch this crap

Not only was my knife not working when I got attacked by the zombies, but you can clearly see my gun in the radial menu on the top right. As soon as I got done bandaging my wound the gun was gone. This is a serious issue and it has happened to me personally three times now and I've seen it happen to friends. Especially unsettling when you have an M4 or any weapon that you truly like disappear.

• Sad 1

Desync, Friend. This is one of the reasons this game is frustrating. I tried the method of playing with people so they can tell me when I'm bugged usually but sometimes You don't even have the items you are trying to access or find, there have been times where I've had a melee weapon out on my side and I was firing my sg5 wildly on other peoples side, relog and the gun is equipped and bullets are gone. 

I hope you find a new one. 

On 12/31/2019 at 10:02 PM, Anwah said:

Desync, Friend. This is one of the reasons this game is frustrating. I tried the method of playing with people so they can tell me when I'm bugged usually but sometimes You don't even have the items you are trying to access or find, there have been times where I've had a melee weapon out on my side and I was firing my sg5 wildly on other peoples side, relog and the gun is equipped and bullets are gone. 

I hope you find a new one. 

Yep, tis a load of steamy shit