POUNDYOUSILLY

Make the mosin great again

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 3:06 AM, POUNDYOUSILLY said:

I dont hunt bears. I hunt humans (meaning you). The bears were an example of how weak the mosin is. Hence the title.

if your struggling with the mosin so much I don't think your hunting anything

On 12/30/2019 at 8:52 PM, POUNDYOUSILLY said:

Well guys it's not just bears but also humans. The mosin is now a weak rifle. No more knock down power. No more one shot wonders. The bear was just one example of how weak the mosin really is now.

I shot a guy the other day with a tactical helmet and he was walking around for a good minute before he succumbed to his injuries. Helmets do not take direct shots from high caliber sniper rifles. They are great for lower calibers and even ricocheting bullets. But not head on

I put down a man through his backpack from 350~ish distance and that is no exception. Mosin is powerful enough, you maybe confusing it with the CR carbine. Or you're a bad shot … 

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

On 1/8/2020 at 10:31 PM, William Sternritter said:

Mosin is powerful enough, you maybe confusing it with the CR carbine. Or you're a bad shot … 

I'm thinking the latter... 

• Beans 3

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 4:10 AM, Thunderpants_AU said:

I'm thinking the latter... 

agreed, if your shooting anything with a mosin its going down, I think this guy needs to work on his aim

• Like 2

On 1/7/2020 at 3:06 AM, POUNDYOUSILLY said:

I dont hunt bears. I hunt humans (meaning you). The bears were an example of how weak the mosin is. Hence the title.

Seems like someone is one of the KOS player everybody hates and is sulking because you aren't getting one hit kills while hunting people from range. 

Ive been one kit killed on several occasions, even with load of army gear on that's all in good condition. It sucks when that happens and I don't think the game needs this turning up! It even makes me a little bit happy to know it upsets you, the game has too many KOS players as it is. 

Kos is fine but not all the time.

If you are a one trick pony and all you do is Kos then please go play another Shooter. You are obviously only in it for kills. 

I heard stats were getting worked on again. I do hope player kills Will not be on that list. Only more incentive for the Kos crowd.

Why most Kos players do not go to games like bf or Cod has probably something to do with their skills.

At least in this game you get to dominate? Isnt that right Kos crowd? You're lacking reall skills

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 2

On 1/12/2020 at 3:20 PM, M00nfly said:

Seems like someone is one of the KOS player everybody hates and is sulking because you aren't getting one hit kills while hunting people from range. 

Ive been one kit killed on several occasions, even with load of army gear on that's all in good condition. It sucks when that happens and I don't think the game needs this turning up! It even makes me a little bit happy to know it upsets you, the game has too many KOS players as it is. 

So we should remove all the guns from the game and replace them with flowers and heart-emojis? 😮