Anyeurysm

Game chat not working since 1.06

As the title says...

No I'm not in party chat and yes , I'm pressing/holding down on the dpad.

The talk icon comes up but no one can hear me. Tested with multiple friends, mic works fine in other games and party chat...

Any ideas?

Does game chat work for your friends? I have the same issue it seems, maybe the hotfix broke our characters or game chat entirely is broken. 

1 hour ago, Robzom11 said:

Does game chat work for your friends? I have the same issue it seems, maybe the hotfix broke our characters or game chat entirely is broken. 

Yeah, everyone else's game chat works fine.

You by any chance using a 50 dollar turtle beach earforce recon 50x headset? If we don't have the same headset, have you tried speaking as a new character? i may hop on a private server later and see if it has to do with characters that were alive before the hotfix.

20 hours ago, Robzom11 said:

You by any chance using a 50 dollar turtle beach earforce recon 50x headset? If we don't have the same headset, have you tried speaking as a new character? i may hop on a private server later and see if it has to do with characters that were alive before the hotfix.

This is my headset.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/plantronics-rig-500-pro-hs-wired-gaming-headset-for-playstation-4-black/6258497.p?skuId=6258497&ref=212&loc=1&extStoreId=1131&ref=212&loc=1&gclsrc=aw.ds&ds_rl=1268661&ds_rl=1269132&gclid=Cj0KCQiAl5zwBRCTARIsAIrukdNUvjqK3HEtPpDAjakDMniGr9HX-SicWjwHKlgFOaain1kR8-kF7HkaAs07EALw_wcB

I've tried 3 different servers, 3 different characters all with no luck.

• Haha 1

The problem was on Xbox's side for me... I rather not talk specifics but lets just say I'm retarded. Some obvious suggestions would be to make sure your NAT type is open, maybe a hard reset (hold power button 12 seconds) will help. I would also try different headphones, i remember threads from way back with people having the same issue, i imagine it's a incompatibly bug with the Voip or something, then again.. I'm retarded.

This issue isnt a real specific one unfortunately. Same issue, nothing helps. I can still use parties etc, but the dayz voip Don't want to be used it seems like and before someone is going to ask: Yes, i do have open nat.

...This issue might be somewhat connected to my mouse and keyboard i tried, but my m&k isnt even connected atm, but i noticed it then. I should try this today> plugging in m&k again to try it out.

1 hour ago, xhardcorefishx said:

This issue isnt a real specific one unfortunately. Same issue, nothing helps. I can still use parties etc, but the dayz voip Don't want to be used it seems like and before someone is going to ask: Yes, i do have open nat.

...This issue might be somewhat connected to my mouse and keyboard i tried, but my m&k isnt even connected atm, but i noticed it then. I should try this today> plugging in m&k again to try it out.

I've tried clearing mac address, hard rebooting, uninstalling/reinstalling, 2 different mics and 2 different controllers... all with no luck

I've got an open nat as well.