Seen it All

25 Queue to join?

What is the deal with the number of servers that are allocated to Livonia?  Can we please get a few more?

Also, has anyone had the issue of waiting in queue to get to zero and it bugs out and stay on zero?  

Also experiencing this. Super frustrating, especially after loosing connection or experiencing a server reset shortly after actually getting in. I stopped bothering to try to log into the FPP server I was on as I have no chance of getting in unless it is super early in the morning it seems. 

Yesterday I had 10 "no message receieved" errors.  I've also had multiple M4s stolen out from under me by the game.  I've logged in, only to lose connection to host immediately, sit in long queue, and right as I'm about to finally load in, "no message received" and kicked again.  

It's ridiculous.   I emailed BI yesterday and told them maybe they should say something about the problems on Facebook instead of asking us how our encounters with bears are going.  They replied and said they're aware of the issues and are working to get things fixed asap.   

Riiiiiiiight.  

Yeah it's a pain in the ass. 

Especially when your character dies and you respawn as a someone you dont want to play as- you need to leave to main menu to select a new character. 

Edited by awalsh47

Just my 2 cents dropping here, Private Server definitely need Priority Queue, 100+ in queue takes 90 minutes to join