Greensek

Console Update 1.06

Hi devs we need a hotfix for NVGs and random Bluescreens + Bluescreens when repairing/opening items.

Hello dear Bohemia.  We play on a rented server and really want the game to be as believable as possible.  If possible, I ask you to pay attention to the list of changes that I would like to receive as the settings of the admin panel for rented servers:
 * At the moment, for jogging, you just need to reject the stick of the gamepad.  Is it possible to make a setting at the server prohibition level, which restricts control as follows:
 Stick rejection all the way - walking
 Single Press L3 - Jogging
 Double-pressing L3 - accelerated run (jerk)
 When a company of people is in one place, for example, around a fire, any micro-movements look like a character’s attempt to run, however, the person just wanted to move half a meter to the side, it doesn’t look beautiful, people don’t behave like that, so stick sticking is not  should lead to jogging, and should remain walking.
 * The time limit for creating a new character, after the death of the previous one.  For example, so that a new character can be created no earlier than an hour or eight hours after the death of the previous character.

Thank you for attention!

Здравствуйте уважаемая Bohemia. Мы играем на арендованном сервере и очень хотим, чтобы игра была максимально правдоподобна. Если можно, то прошу вас обратить внимание на список изменений, которые хотелось бы получить в качестве настроек панели администратора, для арендуемых серверов:

* На данный момент для бега трусцой достаточно лишь отклонить стик геймпада. Возможно ли сделать настройку на уровне серверного запрета, которая ограничивает управление следующим образом:

Отклонение стика до упора – ходьба

Однократное нажатие L3 – бег трусцой

Двукратное нажатие L3 – ускоренный бег (рывок)

Когда компания людей находится в одном месте, например у костра, любые микродвижения выглядят как попытки персонажа сорваться в бег, однако человек лишь хотел сдвинуться на пол метра в сторону, это выглядит не красиво, людя так не ведут себя, поэтому отклонение стика до предела не должно приводить к бегу трусцой, а должно остаться ходьбой. 

* Временное ограничение на создание нового персонажа, после смерти предыдущего. Например так, чтобы нового персонажа можно было создать не ранее чем через час или восемь часов, с момента смерти предыдущего персонажа.

Благодарю за внимание!

8 minutes ago, Zaa Shati said:

For example, so that a new character can be created no earlier than an hour or eight hours after the death of the previous character.

Absurd.  This has never happened and it never will.  In any video game.

• Like 1

We all want this, we like it when a person uses the only life that is given to him in the game, and does not run to die from a zombie or jump from a height, because he appeared not in the place where he wanted, not in the place where he was closer to the base.  it will add hardcore and disposes to more accurate gameplay, to more realism.

• Confused 1

On 1/3/2020 at 5:39 AM, Zaa Shati said:

We all want this, we like it when a person uses the only life that is given to him in the game, and does not run to die from a zombie or jump from a height, because he appeared not in the place where he wanted, not in the place where he was closer to the base.  it will add hardcore and disposes to more accurate gameplay, to more realism.

There is only one problem with this. Why would people want to waste their own time losing their stuff over and over again. I like this game so far but on Xbox it’s way to buggy and the stuff they said they fixed I still see it happening. With that in mind it’s putting a lot of players I have run into not wanting to play the game anymore either I get that death should be the punishment but as a server owner I would rather make the game the way I want on my server other wise I can see this game dying fast. 

My problem is that when I leave a server and want to get back to it, it does not appear on the list.  And we tried to change servers and the same thing happens.

@Greensek Just curious .. does dayz have any plans for an unlocked FPS version of dayz for next gen consoles due out at in the fall for Christmas 2020 ? Those new consoles will likely more than enough to handle it .. or has BI even considered it ?

On 1/11/2020 at 6:03 PM, Chainsaw_Squirrel said:

@Greensek Just curious .. does dayz have any plans for an unlocked FPS version of dayz for next gen consoles due out at in the fall for Christmas 2020 ? Those new consoles will likely more than enough to handle it .. or has BI even considered it ?

Hi,

I don't have any information about DayZ on next gen consoles.

I don't think the specs for any next gen console are available yet, so it's a bit hard to know how the game could eventually run.

• Confused 1

Bom dia. Meu jogo, do Xbox one, atualizou hoje cedo e depois disso não consigo encontrar mais a maioria dos servidores oficiais. Os da comunidade aparecem, porém oficial só aparecem quatro. 

1. There's a glitch with stairs where you'll be launched down them or up in the air if you run down or near the stair railing.

2. Lag when opening doors and small hit bot for open ui button.

3. Trying to pick up items in hands doesn't work first time and you have to press the button to pick up item a second time.

4. Massive load/desync lag on livonia cities when entering the town.

Hello Survivors, 

We deployed a patch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for the current 1.06 Update.

1.06 Patch 3 (14.01.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: A client crash
  • Fixed: Character stats would not properly synchronise and update in the main menu

SERVER

• Fixed: Servers could get stuck in a loop trying to disconnect players

Don't forget to leave you feedback regarding this new patch.

Thank you,

Greensek

• Haha 2

On 12/5/2019 at 11:06 AM, bandito6000 said:

Not to defend the bug, but melee clearly wasn't working. Should've used a gun or gotten out of there.

Also this is the wrong place to demand a refund.

If it wasnt allowing you to defend yourself you should have left the area to a more safe area. 

On 1/13/2020 at 9:56 AM, Greensek said:

Hi,

I don't have any information about DayZ on next gen consoles.

I don't think the specs for any next gen console are available yet, so it's a bit hard to know how the game could eventually run.

B00M: 69184_4_project-scarlett-specs-12tflops-

Wanna update your answer?

• Beans 1

10 hours ago, Greensek said:

Hello Survivors, 

We deployed a patch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for the current 1.06 Update.

1.06 Patch 3 (14.01.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: A client crash
  • Fixed: Character stats would not properly synchronise and update in the main menu

SERVER

• Fixed: Servers could get stuck in a loop trying to disconnect players

Don't forget to leave you feedback regarding this new patch.

Thank you,

Greensek

after update first game freeze when confirm password to private server,second play game crash after 10minutes,third play around four hours and no crash or freeze,looks good.will se tomorov 

but interaction not working after some time,happend randomly all time,relog,relog,relog,relog,....

- reload 3-7 magazines and stop working,RELOG,now reload remaining magazines

- drop item on ground,cant take it or move to tent,RELOG and work

- two players build tower/wall or moving with items in car/tent and stop working,cant see some items or do interaction,only RELOG help but only for some time

- i put car tent on ground,insert lights to inventory tent,my friend see only light on ground.he relog and now see car tent with lights inside inventory tent

and so many others ... sometimes start game and after 15minutes play must three times relog 

PS: on livonia map is verry bad place on road  east from Nadbor,if you're driving at high speed in this point car make crazy things,crash is inevitable.if you drive verry slow car still make strange moves.this happend everytime and only if you drive from east to west (Nadbor)  map coordinates   6950.00 / 3996.88 https://dayz.xam.nu/livonia#7126.56;3971.09;5  

edit: sometimes some items cant take from car/tent/barel.help only restart server

Edited by jedimfp
  • Like 1

Well thanks for not fixing the game from crashing, this is the second time today I've had to rebuild my car. Thanks for the lies.......... let me revise this....... I had 4 game crashes today, 2 times ruined car parts, 3rd time it ruined the car with a completely full inventory with 1 vsd, 1 green cloak, 1 green shroud, a large tent and various other base moving supplies, thanks for ruined the day and, as of 3 minutes ago I had my 4 game crash of the day bay far the most I've ever had on this game.... I cant believe I own 2 servers, if it weren't for the people expecting to play on my servers I would cancel them..... get you shit together please.

Edited by Seth Normandin
Additionally info

16 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

B00M: 69184_4_project-scarlett-specs-12tflops-

Wanna update your answer?

I will update my answer when there is something to say about it.

There is no information about DayZ on next gen consoles, doesn't mean it won't happen.

As far as I know, neither Microsoft or Sony officially announced the specs for the next gen consoles, even if they did, there isn't anything we can talk about right now.

10 hours ago, jedimfp said:

after update first game freeze when confirm password to private server,second play game crash after 10minutes,third play around four hours and no crash or freeze,looks good.will se tomorov 

but interaction not working after some time,happend randomly all time,relog,relog,relog,relog,....

- reload 3-7 magazines and stop working,RELOG,now reload remaining magazines

- drop item on ground,cant take it or move to tent,RELOG and work

- two players build tower/wall or moving with items in car/tent and stop working,cant see some items or do interaction,only RELOG help but only for some time

- i put car tent on ground,insert lights to inventory tent,my friend see only light on ground.he relog and now see car tent with lights inside inventory tent

and so many others ... sometimes start game and after 15minutes play must three times relog 

PS: on livonia map is verry bad place on road  east from Nadbor,if you're driving at high speed in this point car make crazy things,crash is inevitable.if you drive verry slow car still make strange moves.this happend everytime and only if you drive from east to west (Nadbor)  map coordinates   6950.00 / 3996.88 https://dayz.xam.nu/livonia#7126.56;3971.09;5  

edit: sometimes some items cant take from car/tent/barel.help only restart server

Passing the feedback to our dev team, thank you.

10 hours ago, Seth Normandin said:

Well thanks for not fixing the game from crashing, this is the second time today I've had to rebuild my car. Thanks for the lies.......... let me revise this....... I had 4 game crashes today, 2 times ruined car parts, 3rd time it ruined the car with a completely full inventory with 1 vsd, 1 green cloak, 1 green shroud, a large tent and various other base moving supplies, thanks for ruined the day and, as of 3 minutes ago I had my 4 game crash of the day bay far the most I've ever had on this game.... I cant believe I own 2 servers, if it weren't for the people expecting to play on my servers I would cancel them..... get you shit together please.

No lies here.

We are aware of the issues affecting the game, and we are working on them.

But while we are still working on those issues, there's other things that also need to get fixed, we can't ignore the rest.

I passed your feedback to the dev team.

Thank you

• Confused 1

Thank you guys a million times for all your hard work. I own DAYZ on pc , ps4 , and xbox . Pc is fine but console needs some work. I’m sure you already know. One thing i ask for is to allow admins more options on Nitrado . Like maybe removing car damage, adding a build anywhere mod , and infinite stamina . But on the serious side cars in DAYZ need a lot of work. Driving in first person helps a little but cars still seem to freeze and dart in alternate directions .

1 hour ago, Rick Fucken Sanchez said:

Thank you guys a million times for all your hard work. I own DAYZ on pc , ps4 , and xbox . Pc is fine but console needs some work. I’m sure you already know. One thing i ask for is to allow admins more options on Nitrado . Like maybe removing car damage, adding a build anywhere mod , and infinite stamina . But on the serious side cars in DAYZ need a lot of work. Driving in first person helps a little but cars still seem to freeze and dart in alternate directions .

They already stated that they want to give private servers the most "vanilla" experience as possible (which makes absolutely NO sense as that is what public servers are there for!), so basically they are just fucking the console player-base over real bad.

No news there...

On 12/5/2019 at 6:52 PM, yohan suero said:

There is an error and the temperature of the character is elevated in yellow and the health decreasing this is on Xbox One

Take hot food out of your pockets 

2 hours ago, SillyJoe said:

NVGs fixed with the latest patch?

my works fine,what problem NVG have?

9 hours ago, jedimfp said:

my works fine,what problem NVG have?

Random turn offs. Did you never had this problem on PS4? It requires you to crouch +uncrouch or jump to fix it. Turning off and on again from the quickmenu also works but the random turn offs happend way too often... Very very annoying, especially in pvp situations!

13 hours ago, SillyJoe said:

Random turn offs. Did you never had this problem on PS4? It requires you to crouch +uncrouch or jump to fix it. Turning off and on again from the quickmenu also works but the random turn offs happend way too often... Very very annoying, especially in pvp situations!

never have this problem, i play on xbox private server last two monts

Edited by jedimfp