Sign in to follow this  
Ryan JG

Xbox Servers

Anyone else experiencing massive lag/rubber banding on the servers. We have 3 party members all having this issue across several servers.

Yep, thinks servers are ready for a full wipe. So many stashes, empty bases, semi destroyed walls & empty crates laying around. The server stability's gone out the window in the last few weeks, stuttering, even worse De-Sync than usual & team mates look like there running at 10fps on a 40 population official server.

Really wish they would do monthly Server wipes for official servers, there saddening to play on after that point with bad performance, or at least create a system whereby empty stash crates & base walls deteriorate over time and de-spawn without up keep to increase performance & increase the longevity or stability & performance. 

2 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Yep, thinks servers are ready for a full wipe. So many stashes, empty bases, semi destroyed walls & empty crates laying around. The server stability's gone out the window in the last few weeks, stuttering, even worse De-Sync than usual & team mates look like there running at 10fps on a 40 population official server.

Really wish they would do monthly Server wipes for official servers, there saddening to play on after that point with bad performance, or at least create a system whereby empty stash crates & base walls deteriorate over time and de-spawn without up keep to increase performance & increase the longevity or stability & performance. 

My server is fairly new, about 2 weeks and I'm getting reports of insane lag, rubber banding, input lag, all kinds of shit since that hiccup the other day.

On 22 November 2019 at 10:43 PM, Man Parts 241 said:

My server is fairly new, about 2 weeks and I'm getting reports of insane lag, rubber banding, input lag, all kinds of shit since that hiccup the other day.

Private servers are not worth the money right now dude, hopefully after 1.06 there's a clear improvement for private server owners. But tbh from day one of there release they've been full of De-sync issues. I love DayZ but I'd strongly recommend putting in a support ticket on the bug reporter & then stopping your payments for private servers. That goes for everyone. Money talks, if everyone reported there issues & stopped payments it'd get fixed real fast I'm sure. I subscribe to all the bug reports & I barely see any server owners making reports for these issues even though I know all servers suffer from them. I feel your pain dude but private servers have alway been ten fold worse performance wise for me atleast

Edited by TheYetiBum
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this