jamesbond834

Logged out and lost everything.

Question

so I'm playing with a few guys and my gun glitched, so I said I'm going to relog and I'll be back. I left the server joined back and was surprised to see that it didnt save my character and It sent me back a good 2 or 3 hours of gameplay losing all my good and valuable stuff. this is on xbox official btw.

Edited by jamesbond834
For got to say what system

5 answers to this question

sounds like a desync issue, did you happen to switch servers or log back into the same one?  if it was the same server then you were desynced

Samer thing just happened to me. I was in a shed and logged to go and use the bathroom like we all do bc of the importance of the game and character. Logged back in and my character is gone and I lost everything, WTF day Z really ?!?! You didn't fix any of the real issues of the game before hand and now we have to deal with a new and devastating glitch where you lost everything  !?!?!?! 

TAG nightbreeddj

SYSTEM  xbox

SERVER NY 8537 livonia

time 12 : 45 pm EST

Just now, Michael Rob said:

Samer thing just happened to me. I was in a shed and logged to go and use the bathroom like we all do bc of the importance of the game and character. Logged back in and my character is gone and I lost everything, WTF day Z really ?!?! You didn't fix any of the real issues of the game before hand and now we have to deal with a new and devastating glitch where you lost everything  !?!?!?! 

TAG nightbreeddj

SYSTEM  xbox

SERVER NY 8537 livonia

time 12 : 45 pm EST

were you watching and listening during the 15 second timer?

8 hours ago, RyanS1994 said:

were you watching and listening during the 15 second timer?

Dude really ?!?! do you think I am dumb AF lmao. OHH HELL yeah I was alive while logging out fully and watched the hole time. I successfully logged out without incident. 

On 12/7/2019 at 5:47 PM, Michael Rob said:

Dude really ?!?! do you think I am dumb AF lmao. OHH HELL yeah I was alive while logging out fully and watched the hole time. I successfully logged out without incident. 

He was only asking a legitimate question