Tom_48_97

On the Road to Livonia!

On 11/15/2019 at 1:30 PM, McWendy said:

Well you do end up in a lot of post battles with multiple people here on this forum,.

So bruh.... Selfreflect some more. Your age is obviously showing.

Is a kid.. when the people talk about "is just a bug.." the car is working in different servers they dont know anything.. the cars in a lot of official servers are buggy, the bases has bugs, the items and inventory has bugs... and the problem of all is the devs put new cars, when the cars are flying or new implement of fishing when has unballancing bases, inventory bugs and no physics for the bows...all the people wants bows more than stup**d fishing...this kids play like 2 years or guys who played pirate version like KajMak64Bit2 and dont know anything about 2013 until now 2019..

They only put excuses in favor of the developers, there is no excuse to charge a map when they said that the people who paid in 2013 should not pay any dlc ..
Now the developers, I have to say, are more active ... but the times they promised things, everything was never fulfilled too late ... when they took out a patch they said in 2 weeks it would be implemented ... but it was almost 3 months and just there they were implemented to the experimental and then quickly to the stable. in the 0.63 they said that the physics for version 1.0 were going to be, the bases fixed the cars fixed and the infected area .. But then the 1.0 arrived and they took out a sign that after 1.0 they were going to implement we are in the 1.06 and there is no none of that good ..
If they are going to make the excuse of "they are focused on more important things .." Ohh then is it more important to put a new car every patch or put nightvision? or fish ?? Instead of fixing the physics, cars, inventory, bases? If you are going to implement something, finish it and give priority to what you implemented, do not leave it in half ... It was preferable that neither the vehicles or the bases were implemented, before having something like that ... I can spend hours and hours talking about the evolution mistakes, lies and promises .. I bought it on December 18, 2013 and I played it every patch and stop playing it for how broken it was before... Now im waiting about ballancing bases and after that the bows and obviously invetory bugs.., I want to see improve and to see that it improved. And pay it when it deserves to be paid .. today does not deserve that.... What really gives me a bit of anger I think .. is that modders can fix all that and improve the game by fixing bugs and official developers can't...
I hope they can improve the game and not charge something that is recycled and they promised that they did not charge the people who paid the game for the alpha ..

11 hours ago, hellway13 said:

Is a kid.. when the people talk about "is just a bug.." the car is working in different servers they dont know anything.. the cars in a lot of official servers are buggy, the bases has bugs, the items and inventory has bugs... and the problem of all is the devs put new cars, when the cars are flying or new implement of fishing when has unballancing bases, inventory bugs and no physics for the bows...all the people wants bows more than stup**d fishing...this kids play like 2 years or guys who played pirate version like KajMak64Bit2 and dont know anything about 2013 until now 2019..

They only put excuses in favor of the developers, there is no excuse to charge a map when they said that the people who paid in 2013 should not pay any dlc ..
Now the developers, I have to say, are more active ... but the times they promised things, everything was never fulfilled too late ... when they took out a patch they said in 2 weeks it would be implemented ... but it was almost 3 months and just there they were implemented to the experimental and then quickly to the stable. in the 0.63 they said that the physics for version 1.0 were going to be, the bases fixed the cars fixed and the infected area .. But then the 1.0 arrived and they took out a sign that after 1.0 they were going to implement we are in the 1.06 and there is no none of that good ..
If they are going to make the excuse of "they are focused on more important things .." Ohh then is it more important to put a new car every patch or put nightvision? or fish ?? Instead of fixing the physics, cars, inventory, bases? If you are going to implement something, finish it and give priority to what you implemented, do not leave it in half ... It was preferable that neither the vehicles or the bases were implemented, before having something like that ... I can spend hours and hours talking about the evolution mistakes, lies and promises .. I bought it on December 18, 2013 and I played it every patch and stop playing it for how broken it was before... Now im waiting about ballancing bases and after that the bows and obviously invetory bugs.., I want to see improve and to see that it improved. And pay it when it deserves to be paid .. today does not deserve that.... What really gives me a bit of anger I think .. is that modders can fix all that and improve the game by fixing bugs and official developers can't...
I hope they can improve the game and not charge something that is recycled and they promised that they did not charge the people who paid the game for the alpha ..

mate i played cracked in 2014 ... i played 0.46... i know the my hype when they introduced tents into the game it was something never before seen xD so yeah i do know stuff from 2014 to 2019 and even somebody else said that devs did not say DLC's will be free for the veterans..and honestly i don't care if they aren't free as it also mean you need to support them because it's at the end of the day a lot of money... if DLC was free they would loose thousands or even millions probably... Bohemia is not Rockstar Games to do free DLC. And ofc they removed the roadmap that 1.0 map and stuff because they couldn't get it out in time...They said they don't want to do Roadmaps anymore because they don't want to disappoint people when features don't come... they were to ambitious.. same thing happens to any of us.. like you say IM GONNA CLEAN THE WHOLE HOUSe... and at the end of the day you ended up cleaning only half of your room xD Also NightVision is already in the game? fully working and all that? And also im glad they pump out more and more cars... means more cars can be driven by the people so they can monitor them to fix them some time later... and it is true that car "bugs" aka flying cars happend when server lags... so it's not really a bug if you're connected to an unreliable server that sort of thing happens in all online games... i would like that they implement a sort of system that can switch between Server side and client side.. like you're driving first in server side and when game detects unreliable connection to the server it switched to client side until server stop acting up... Also Bases are obviously place holders... they implemented it for the bling bling if you know what i mean xD and to set a Foundation to the base building... later i hope in year 2020 some time.. they will overhaul the base building.. im gonna say it would be cool if they did it in update 1.10 😄 

Everything will be better over time... you can't rush Art 🙂 

when are they going to release map for Livonia and how much will it cost .I played experimental and it was really good?

On 11/15/2019 at 11:34 AM, XOF said:

Any advice how server owners are going to be able to have Livonia for their users? Any ins & outs would be appreciated.

@Tom_48_97

I would like to know this as well.

Obviously, to play on a Livonia server, the player will have to purchase and download the map, but once it releases, details as to the differences between hosting a Chernarus server and a Livonia server, if any, would be helpful.

On 11/17/2019 at 3:08 PM, chic said:

when are they going to release map for Livonia and how much will it cost .I played experimental and it was really good?

Err, did you read the post? 

I realize the desire to keep this a secret so to keep up the excitement and anticipation, but the issue with that is simply this is likely going to cause a server wipe for most players.  These players and the server admin/owners are anxious about this wipe.  So keeping the 'release date' a secret is like saying 'we are going to erase ALL YOUR GAME PLAY some day but we wont tell you win.  Oh and the release is teased on an experimental server so have fun'.  Please consider this and reconsider your 'keeping it a secret till the very last possible moment' plan.  Even just a 'we plan to release this date if there are no new bugs to fix' or 'we are aiming to release it around this time' would be helpful.

Next, as some one who plays both console and pc version, I do hope this update will resolve some of the console issues such as synchronization with server, the jamming/stuck magazine bug, the bug with not being able to load a magazine in a weapon despite the weapon showing as empty of mag.  Melee issues where models (zombie and player) end up going through each other while in melee combat.  Also issues where items in vehicles or tents disappear from the inventory.  These are irritating bugs on the console version, especially for a game that I had to pay for, a game that is suppose to be finished and complete, but clearly is not.  I apologize if this offends any one.

Edited by sam17101@gmail.com

If the stacking of cholerae isn't removed in 1.06 I ain't playing anymore cause I just died to a sip of water.. A god damn sip of water are you kidding me right NOW!!! And this update better be out soon cause the console community hates waiting 3 weeks plus even Console DayZ Youtubers hate waiting weeks just to play what PC players had for months

• Haha 1

On 11/16/2019 at 12:41 PM, KajMak64Bit2 said:

Cars are not bugged.. It just isn't a bug... You people need to realise that car physics are processed on the server... Not on your PC/console... It's server side not client side.. Therefore... If server gets a lag spike or internet becomes poop the car will lag out... It is literally not a bug it's just lag from the server... Only thing devs can do is optimize the game server side... Optimize the code and all that... But even if they do.. And they keep it server side... Stuff like that will still happen because of the server being hosted on hot potato... 

About ghost bullets.. That also happens when server is poo poo... But is a bug it happens with server to client desynchronization... Which they probably can fix... But cars... Yea that's just server lag... Nothing they can do except optimize... 

Do yourself a favour and find a good quality server with low ping... That's how my cars on PC always run good.. And only tend to fly on official servers... 

Always makes me laugh when i see someone defending a poor product

On 11/15/2019 at 3:40 PM, IMT said:

Did you even read? It clearly states "We will keep the date a secret until the very last minute.".

Perhaps he did read it.... perhaps he didnt, what is it to you lol why the hate?

1 hour ago, ste.D said:

Perhaps he did read it.... perhaps he didnt, what is it to you lol why the hate?

Because he most likely read the title and immediately posted without reading. That's how misinformation starts. And why the hate? Because I hate people who do this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IMT said:

Because he most likely read the title and immediately posted without reading. That's how misinformation starts. And why the hate? Because I hate people who do this.

I fcken read it all just fckin forgot because i have memory of a single cell bacteria jesus christ dude

18 hours ago, IMT said:

Seriously dude you need to spend some time outside instead of getting stressed out with people posting on a "Supposedly Friendly" forum. For all we know this dude is only 12 years old or something........

5 hours ago, ste.D said:

Seriously dude you need to spend some time outside instead of getting stressed out with people posting on a "Supposedly Friendly" forum. For all we know this dude is only 12 years old or something........

mate i'm 18 what you talkin' about... next april im gonna be 19

4 hours ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

mate i'm 18 what you talkin' about... next april im gonna be 19

lol i didnt know that at the time, was just trying to hightlight that, that dude has no idea whos hes talking to....

• Haha 1