CAZADOR705

STOP DUPERS

please guys fix the duping in dayz is NOT  right, thats anti social, we are a group of 20 people and we are trying to send you this message, please fix it.

I've not come across any duping since 1.05. Maybe I've been lucky on servers but if it is still a problem I don't think it is on the same scale it was prior to the update. How do you know for sure you have duping issues? 

Duping on possible on Xbox, They haven't found method for PS4 yet, I hope 1.06 will fix more things to get ride of this duping possibilities completely

So far, on PS4, my home server (1PP HC) has seemed fine as far as CLE goes. Finding high-tier weaponry at heli-sites.  ARs have been scarce and seldom found at military locations.  The server restarts seem less often, and it seems that much of the good guns have been taken up into private collections.  I just found my first M4-A1 about two weeks ago at heli-site and I've been playing since the title released on PS4 around May (?) ....  The rare weapons are just rare on vanilla servers and I'm never bummed out if military locations have been looted before me, it's first come first serve. Many of the player bases on the map are abandoned and maybe if duping was going on, the CLE has absorbed these items after the 45 day clean-up cycle.  Things seem good and balanced at the moment.  

Duping is not really a big problem right now for a specific reason, even though it does exist (it did up until a couple of days ago anyway).

Im not gonna tell anyone how to do it (I know the generals of it, but not in full details) but it works because the game right now will throw a character a bit back in time if he has any copies of an item on him (something that was duped from an item he is already carrying) and that people are abusing that to dupe with.

But the "problem" with it is that you have to be in possession of already duped stuff to do it and cant just start doing it from scratch.

Just posting the method in a post or in a video will (luckily) not make people able to do it as they still wont be in possession of of the items to do it - unless they already got them stashed away somewhere that is.

I have not myself run into any obvious duping or identical characters (always a telltale sign of duping) yet, but I have had my suspicions twice in the last week when I at different places have been running by 2 wooden crates that are just sitting inside a random house somewhere.

Lets cross our fingers that no real easy exploits (like back with the so-called god-tents and all) gets found, I am quite happy with the state of the CLE at the moment.

The biggest problem to the CLE right now (in my mind) is idiots who stash waaaay to much gear without any real reasons.

A guy showed me a couple of his stash-sites yesterday on the server I use to play on (where everything above a SGK5K or SKS have disappeared in the last weeks) and he was stashing about 10 AK74U's, several tier 4 rifles (SVD, LAR, VSS, AK101) and so on.

This was just a couple of his stash-sites (which he apparently have got all over the server) and he cant possible use those weapons for anything and they are just sitting in the buried wooden crates for no good and nothing spawns on the server.

I came by TWO un-looted helicopter crash-sites on the server yesterday, and all there was was clothing and random attachments (and nothing was missing, there was 7 in all and it was a western Heli) and they should at least have had an AKM or M4 at them if the CLE had allowed it.

There was only around 10 on the server when I found the first crash-site and 4 when I found the second, so it has to be buried loot that is making nothing spawn.

I would almost rather have dupers destroying the CLE (then you can at least get weapons) then people using all their time to stash all the guns they can find for no reason (having guns is nice, but you dont need 25 pr character!).

I understand people that put extra guns on their alt-accounts and keep them safe that way, that does not affect anybody else as its not on the server anymore which makes it spawn another one, but people that make huuuuge stashes just to feel good about themself and totally destroys the server-economy for everyone else is pissing me off these days.

I relocated to another server today with my mate who was with me yesterday (and just as pissed off about what he seen), crossed fingers its better like my usual server was up until about 2-3 weeks ago.

And to anyone who asks why dont I just take or de-spawn his guns; he showed me the base as he trusted me and my mate who knows him vouched for my so that is out of the question.

It also probably wouldn't make much of a difference as this was just a couple of his stash-sites and not even his base...