So what's the deal with vehicles on console? Are they glitched bc I've fixed two tried to drive them and would be in the middle of the map and all the sudden either crash into nothing or fly across map instantly and land in the water in the south or East!

I don't think its the cars themselves I think its more that the console are strained as it is and when you drive your making it harder for the console for example it needs to render buildings quicker etc. Its amazing how well the game runs now as I never expected it to be this good but adding a car into the mix just makes the console shit itself lol

I was at a complete stop last night checking my map.  All of a sudden my car starts hoping around like its got some crazy hydraulics or major earthquake was going on.  I bounced around for about 30 secs and it stopped.  It was actually pretty funny, but yeah when it comes to cruising around I don't hall ass.  Try to keep my speed between 30-40km.  Any faster and you can find yourself bouncing off some invisible objects.

• Like 1

yeah it's not a good idea to sit still in the car, if you have to stop to look at the map it's much safer to get out of the car!

• Like 1