FearFokkol

Private Servers loot configuration

I was checking out the private server list and noticed that there was one where the titles state "Increased Loot Spawns" , is this available to configure on these servers now, because as far as I know, not even the standard scripts can be edited to do anything on these servers?

1 hour ago, FearFokkol said:

I was checking out the private server list and noticed that there was one where the titles state "Increased Loot Spawns" , is this available to configure on these servers now, because as far as I know, not even the standard scripts can be edited to do anything on these servers?

Use this https://dayz.skyn1.se/

7 hours ago, Siva Saravanan said:

thats site is for PC and no you can't increase loot in console, any server owner saying that lies

Ah ok, well on the community servers, there are actually quite a few of them with title's "High Loot" and "Fast Weapon Spawn" , dont know if that has something to do with their night time is set to like 10mins and with 10 slot servers 🙂

50 minutes ago, Skimshady said:

I own a server and there is no loot options at all.

Yeah thought there would be no option, possibly BI will allow modding and further configuration on these private server "xbox, playstation" considering PC private servers have modding and configuration available 🙂