Sign in to follow this  
WOLVERlNES

Cars Still DeSpawning 1.05

Crashed Olga only ruined radiator. Spent hrs looking for 1. Finally found one, car despawned.

BI, you need to fix this issue, we’ve lost countless supplies and cars holding those supplies.

Did you remember to remove the ruined radiator from the Olga?

It usually despawns if a ruined radiator is left in it and you go away from it.

So, I had an entire large tent full of stuff de-spawn too. I also noticed it was most likely from a ‘ruined; car part anytime there’s a chance something is ruined it despawns anything associated with it. I think I had parts that might be ruined but to me they look damaged or badly damaged, but in fact they are ruined.

The car I crashed, had a wrecked radiator, that’s it everything else was fine. Yes, I did pull the radiator and it still de-spawned.

BI needs to resolve this sooner rather than later.

There was no smoke, I crashed into a tree on an S-Curve from a lag spike.

Pulled the ruined radiator, checked everything else, engine parts after pulling radiator were Pristine. 

None of the body was ruined, but hood was ‘damaged’.

I left in search of new radiator, came back and gone!

Was on my private server, which is PW Locked, none of my friends were on during this time, so nobody else took the car.

Hes right cars deSpawning still a issue ... lost 02 cars the lat 02 days ... for my luck I own my server and all i have to do is use my backups toI get my cars back.

Edited by Topsvt

Things that we’ve been doing to mitigate despawning:

• Don’t park vehicle inside buildings or garages for now, cars seem to subtly shift overtime with server resets causing cars to flip on sides or upside down then become ruined and despawn
  • If an accident occurs, remove anything damaged at all, if the part is not pristine throw it away; this includes doors, hoods, etc... we’ve noticed worn, damaged and badly damaged parts are treated as if ruined and will despawn anything attached to them, such as being stored in a tent
  • Distance vehicles migrate after server restarts is greatly associated with vehicle’s foundation ie how many wheels are attached
  • Avoid driving as server restarts
  • I Don’t know if this actually helps or not, but i’ve been putting my car in neutral when I park it now
  • Park in wide open spaces, so in the event of vehicle migration from server reset, it has less chance of hitting an obstruction causing vehicle to spin on its side or upside down
  • Don’t stow ANY Badly Damaged items in trunk, I had first car despawn on me in weeks from storing a badly damaged Butt-Pack in trunk 🤦‍♂️ 

@ImpulZ please makes devs aware of these issues... sick of loosing tons of gear and dozens of cars that took days to build.

Edited by RussianReavers
Updated list
  • Beans 1

Sign in to follow this