Greensek

Console Update 1.05

@DEVS @BOHEMIA

Why have you been so incompetent? Why you do not talk to your customers? You post great pictures on Twitter, but problems keep your death silent. What shoud that?

Edited by Diavolus

So, I don't know why they just add things instead of actually fixing things. Me and my friends have been playing DayZ and we have had several cars. That's good, yes? No. Each time we get a car, we all lag and now with the most recent update, our cars disappear without reason to. Within moments, we have lost several cars due to screen freezes, blue screens like no tomorrow and this is constantly after about every 5 minutes... These blue screens only came with this update so honestly if Bohemia is going to actually have the game where it's players can enjoy, then do us all a favor and just stick to fixing the crap that needs to be fixed. I enjoy the game but I can say this for a fact, you'll be losing players unless you actually listen to your players complaints and so forth. Fix these bugs and prove us wrong. We enjoy it but we are hating it completely... Also, other then the fact about the cars, it's another point with the blue screening and crashing. It kills us when we log or something so that to needs to be fixed.

Edited by Anthony Scheveck

Why don't we have human NPCs i.e. bandits and go from there instead of player v player all the time and these lame loot routes

Good morning, playing with friends we noticed some bugs on ps4 fat, slim and pro console, they are backpack with objects disappearing almost instantly in some cases, rooftop zombies, water flashing, water fading, and all vegetation and buildings all fading for version. fat, in my pro happened the backpack and the water flashing and disappearing, thanks in advance for the answer or correction, have a nice day.