kill players for AR's or find heil sites as if on console dupin has fucked up the loot 

This is unfortunately the case. Your best bet for finding an assault rifle is off players.

Or,  on one of the hundreds of empty community servers that no one plays on.  But ya won't have anybody to shoot at.

4 hours ago, Michael Raymond Jensen said:

Is it better to be in a high pop server, a medium pop server, or a low pop server. When you are trying to find loot like M 4s    a k's

High pop is better.  This is how I understand how it works.........if items sit idle for too long, such as in a low pop server, that item will despawn and nothing else will spawn until that area is frequented again.  If items at a location are consistently looted, items will continue to spawn.  As for top tier weapons.....good luck.  They have been hoarded, duped, and stashed.  Your best bet is to kill another player for one or find a stash or base and raid it. to  With that said, you can do plenty of damage with a shotty, a Mosin with a PU scope, a scoped Tundra, SKS, or CR527.  You don't need an M4 or AK to be competitive. 

• Thanks 1

use servers marked (persistence off) the CLE only spawns a limited amount of AR's so once people start stashing/hoarding weapons & duping the CLE stops spawning them in. But on Persistence off servers, every reset wipes stashes, bases etc, so weapons keep on spawning. odviously if the servers high pop & everyones fortunate or skilled enough to make it too a mil base and get an AR you will still struggle but trust me. I found seven AR's yesterday alone in one play session

Just found an AK, just found an AK, JUST FOUND AN AK, JUUUUUST FOUND AN AKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

I'm going to play national lotery.

• Haha 4

On 9/24/2019 at 7:16 PM, TheYetiBum said:

use servers marked (persistence off) the CLE only spawns a limited amount of AR's so once people start stashing/hoarding weapons & duping the CLE stops spawning them in. But on Persistence off servers, every reset wipes stashes, bases etc, so weapons keep on spawning. odviously if the servers high pop & everyones fortunate or skilled enough to make it too a mil base and get an AR you will still struggle but trust me. I found seven AR's yesterday alone in one play session

If you can't keep the stuff you find through a server reset, there's no reason play at that point.  I don't need an M4 or AK that bad.

14 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

If you can't keep the stuff you find through a server reset, there's no reason play at that point.  I don't need an M4 or AK that bad.

You keep what's on your character, server reset are not connected to character wipes. You just can't stash or build on those servers as those will dissapear after reset.

• Beans 1

On 9/27/2019 at 7:12 AM, TheYetiBum said:

You keep what's on your character, server reset are not connected to character wipes. You just can't stash or build on those servers as those will dissapear after reset.

Again, if you can't stash an extra gun, ammo, and supplies, or build a couple of walls to secure your one tent and one barrel, what's the point of playing at all?

54 minutes ago, Stagman70 said:

Again, if you can't stash an extra gun, ammo, and supplies, or build a couple of walls to secure your one tent and one barrel, what's the point of playing at all?

You don't get the point...

He tells you to go find one AR (or whatever number you want) on non persistent server and then, come back with it on your usual persistent one.

Obviously this only works on official servers, as you can't switch characters on privates ones.

23 hours ago, S.Kaneda said:

You don't get the point...

He tells you to go find one AR (or whatever number you want) on non persistent server and then, come back with it on your usual persistent one.

Obviously this only works on official servers, as you can't switch characters on privates ones.

Oh, okay.  So, what you're saying is jump on to non-persistent server, get your crap, then go into ANOTHER server and screw up THEIR CLE........got it.  It's because of people like you is why I only spend about 10% of my playing time on public servers.

13 minutes ago, Stagman70 said:

Oh, okay.  So, what you're saying is jump on to non-persistent server, get your crap, then go into ANOTHER server and screw up THEIR CLE........got it.  It's because of people like you is why I only spend about 10% of my playing time on public servers.

I'm saying nothing, i just explained someone else tellings.

I don't do that.

It's because of people like you that internet goes shit, understanding what they want and then, telling rubbish.

Edited by S.Kaneda
  • Beans 1