BodycountAU

Duping still a problem...

Seems duping is still a problem, there is two groups around NWAF on AS-SY 0009, duplicating LARS, they are all even talking about it in a dayz Australia + NZ playstation community, apparently they are causing a server to crash and somehow having the weapon duplicate itself, I have noticed the server going down randomly before scheduled restarts so that may explain it, has happened at least twice a night for the past 3 days, not sure how they are doing it, but heard it has something to do with dropping gun, maybe make it so guns disappear if dropped on ground before a crash or restart? 

I can confirm that this is happening on server AS-SY 0009, people openly admitting duping weapons and gear. The server suffers from crashes and de sync alot. The duping glitch needs to be fixed as its breaking the core values of the game. 

I tried an AS SY last night which would have been early morning Australian time, being in the UK its probably the worst choice for me as the lag is intense. But I did find that there is more loot on them than my home UK servers.

Which proves a point, the busier the servers are, the more duping is a problem. I still couldn't find any ARs on the quieter less popular and smaller in quantity AS servers, but other items I haven't seen on a UK server since 1.04 dropped were easily found on AS servers.

So my new tactic is to run on AS servers for loot when they're on low pop, then jump back onto UK servers to play for real.

EDIT: I've also come to the conclusion dupers are also duping more common every day items in a bid to make the game easier for then and harder for others. I believe every item has a limit on how many can be on a server. So now I find lockpicks and duct tape 2 of the most hard to find common items. I also find the assault helmet impossible to find, probably duped along with all of the plate carriers. It would seem dupers want all the best guns and all the best armour, such a cowardly way to play.

Edited by etaab

Well we rounding up a ton on players and taking these fools out, destroying the base and all the gear. 

1 hour ago, Hugx5x12 said:

momentary solution

play private server

Permanent solution:

Uninstall and wait for the new cod mw. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

APsbSLZ.png

It does Impact and happen on private servers, This is why Dayz have to empower us with more Admin features and not only kick/ban features, For investigation purpose I suggest teleport and god mod for admin 

Edited by Siva Saravanan

Guessing force close over and over cause that number next to names? 

His name does suit his style though haha, they should make it once it reaches a certain number its a temporary ban, repeated offences become permenant, could be on the server they did it on or global

Edited by BodycountAU
Added stuff.

2 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Permanent solution:

Uninstall and wait for the new cod mw. 

Or not 😂 it's probably cod kiddies doing this crap, no skill so they gotta cheat. 

• Like 2

If we have hard evidence of players duping, can the devs do anything about it? Also found out that even the fences they are using are duped, the idiot even posted a screenshot, fences are clearly duped. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/D8oDouF

Edited by BodycountAU
Added stuff.

I was on a private server, The faction one on ps4, One of the top servers, I meet a guy in the game doing the look through the walls exploit by clipping through the height of buildings using the shelf and he was bragging about duping a mosin and what not.  So yeah private servers are not the answer, Also you can even dupe on accident one night I was moving a fire barrel back to my area, and I put it down to fight a zombie before the server crashed and bam, 2 barrels for the price of one. Its pretty silly. 

Between the rendering,framerate, and things that don't work. Duping sours the experience especially with the loot table caps but you have to think when you kill a "duper" the gun won't even be usable 9/10 times. 

• Beans 1

9 hours ago, BodycountAU said:

If we have hard evidence of players duping, can the devs do anything about it? Also found out that even the fences they are using are duped, the idiot even posted a screenshot, fences are clearly duped. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/D8oDouF

They will do nothing, zero, nada, zipp. 

Check the forum history pre 1.04

• Like 1

Too bad its too late to talk with the wallet, as much as I care about this game the experience and the concept of it. Its just in a sorry state on console, and I try to be optimistic but it seems they don't care. 

7 minutes ago, BodycountAU said:

Base has been taken out, guns destroyed, they're salty af

you operatives are ruthless haha 

Made a playstation community called "DayZ Duper Hunters" report the scum and we'll work together to take them out. 

• Haha 1

Hopefully, and hopefully issue is fixed, they need to check server logs and ban these fools. 

Edited by BodycountAU
Typo