ImpulZ

Console Server Machine Switch

On 9/4/2019 at 11:32 AM, B4NDIT said:

Dude i feel you, we all stuck with sks and scorpions

Lol... I love the duper’s. They’ve been trying to raid our base for weeks, every time they do, we get a couple more M4’s, KA’s, VSS’s and SVD’s.  BONUS*** the latest version has sent the COD kos squeakers running back to Halo because they don’t know how to not get sick and cure it if they do. Things couldn’t be going better right now. lol 

On 10/4/2019 at 4:47 PM, Greensek said:

Hello Survivors, 

We are currently experiencing some issues in some of the US servers for XBOX.

Below you can find the list of servers that are currently offline.

We will try to get them back up as soon as possible, but keep in mind it can take some days.

image.png

Survivors,

All the servers mentioned above are now fixed and running.

all the xbox NL servers are gone atm. 

Hello Survivors, 

Over the next few days we will be moving 24 servers (16 Xbox, 8 PS4) to a new machine.

Check the first page to see if your server is on the list.

MI-0876 is not on the list for PS4. It’s just disappeared 10minutes who? what’s up with that? crickets.......

“click this page to click that page and see if that page has this page of the server of the other servers that are down and see if your server is on that list....”yea dude . (US)MI-0876 for PS4 is not on that list and it’s gone. 

US LA 2293 server (PS4) isn't on the list, but it's been gone since I got online 2 hours ago.

Edited by Roger Hamilton

Said servers are gonna reset and when it did, half of Xbox servers are not even on the list? Its been about 30 mins 

• Confused 1

On 9/3/2019 at 5:25 AM, Cookster1234 said:

Are you going do deal with tha lack of loot guns on xbox because its worse than it was when people was duping loads of people asking about this on twitter but no answer

I’m finding KAs, M4’s etc... like candy. Everywhere, on both Official and Community servers. Even in the perimeter towers around bases.  FYI, loot now spawns in surrounding buildings, even if they are not military structures, found a KAS is a work shed in Tisy last night. Brought 3 high tier guns out of there yesterday. 

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

Why don't you all answer the hundreds on complaints about all the servers disappearing.  It's been 4 hours now and they keep disappearing.  Can't believe you treat your customers like this. You are a horrible company.

(PS4)LA- 2251 isn’t on any list either and it’s disappeared.

just noticed that the 21 servers that were left have now shrunken to 19, I thought it was only supposed to be 8 servers that were missing on ps4.

Edited by Mason Nelson

34 minutes ago, Mason Nelson said:

(PS4)LA- 2251 isn’t on any list either and it’s disappeared.

just noticed that the 21 servers that were left have now shrunken to 19, I thought it was only supposed to be 8 servers that were missing on ps4.

They are disappearing as they restart, been happening for hours and Bohemian won't reply to anyone.  Terrible.  Impeach Bohemian.

Sucks cause it’s just forcing loads of people to join high pop servers where others are probably waiting to rob them. Down to 17 official servers on console, and as far as I know all community servers are down too, this is gonna take a lot to make up for. 

hi

cant see that this should affect PC also, but i does.

playing on 64.95.100.142:2502 
in these minutes getting "Connection failed" + can´t find any official servers online first try today were 08:05 CET

Edited by Amn3siADK

I got no joinable servers other the asian ones, and I am not joining those because of lag and as I would get thrown to a random spot on the map again (just like both my characters was after the 1.05-update even though they never changed servers).

I can see 16 asian servers and 1 european (3900, which I can not get into) and no american.

Why oh why do you guys (BI) have to take _all_ the servers offline to change the server-location of a few of them?

And WHY is there no info about that this would affect all the servers and no info about when they will be up again?

Its borderline lacking respect of your customers who paid both for the product plus a monthly fee to Microsoft just to be able to play the game...

My server is NOT on any list.[NY 2737]  Do we have a time frame on when servers will be playable ?  I think that you may want to fix what is broken before coming out with more content or this game is going to end up just like  FALLOUT 76

Hello Survivors, 

We were able to resolve an issue that was affecting the console servers.

The servers should now be up and running properly.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Thanks 1

@greensek can you give us any info about a hot fix for the b now screen crashes.  Are you working on it or leaving it Ubuntu next year when the new update comes out? 

6 hours ago, Blades56 said:

@greensek can you give us any info about a hot fix for the b now screen crashes.  Are you working on it or leaving it Ubuntu next year when the new update comes out? 

We are aware and the dev team is working on it.

We will let everyone know once we have more information about it.

• Like 2

Hi, 

We are moving 20 servers (8 XBOX, 12 PS4) to a new machine.

Check the list below to see if your server is on the list.

image.png