BodycountAU

Most desperate thing you've done in game

So I just shot somebody for shoes... Mine were ruined and couldn't find any, 1 tapped him from about 200m away with a sg5k with atog, he was just standing there, not usually a KoS person but I really needed shoes haha..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=pIUfWflLcsU

Edited by BodycountAU
Spelling error

I suicided because i had prion...

Some friend got killed, and, just for fun, i skinned him, took some meat of him, cooked and eated it in front of him after his "return".

Then i started to laught for nothing, and aiming just wasn't possible anymore because of tremors.

Tried to heal, eated 2x12 tetra, then searched internet why it didn't work, and discovered about prion in the game.

So i ungeared, got to zeleno, and handfighted zombies untill death 🤪

Trolling friends isn't always a good idea 😙

Edited by S.Kaneda

But trolling freshies is fun (you don't have to kill them) only reason I killed this freshie was because people were roaming around shooting so I needed shoes for a quick get away. 

Hotslotted my bag to the tool bar, To throw down if Wolves spawn so if they killed me I could find my bag again. 

it worked but geez, it was a b to locate. 

• Beans 1

My partner and I were once followed by a group of 5 after a little skirmish near Vybor base, we managed to retreat to the single house south of Stary Sobor. But just when we were about to enter that house my partner dropped dead from a headshot. So while trying to defend my position I slowly ran out of ammo.

Remembering that I was shot in the back while being naked after surrendering to the Sacriel gang, I swore to myself to never let me get captured in such situation again. As a last resort I pulled out my grenade and when 3 of them tried to storm the house I pulled the plug and said goodbye to this cruel word. 2 of them didn't survive, so that fight was even.

• Beans 1

Run through a group of zombies to get into a house as I was on zero health and dying of starvation in the hope of finding a ready to eat  bag of rice, potatoe or ring pull tin of fish.

Waited 2 hours hovering over my friends dead body while he ran all the way back to me after I accidentally shot him dead (his fault, he yelled someone was creeping up on us and decided to change his clothes so I KOS him).

Fired 10 LAR mags through doors, walls and windows to warn off a group of bandits, hoping to kill them or lure a horde of zombies into getting them.

Defended myself with an axe when a guy tried to murder me in a house with a shotgun. He died by zombie attack and I got his M4. Yay!

Drank from a stagnant pond

Ran for 15 minutes to a friend when I was a fresh spawn because another fresh spawn had a machete and chased me into the map. Friend waited for me to arrive and shot him.

Dropped my M4 in the grass and ran away to avoid getting shot with it on me, then returned when the danger of an aggressive player passed to retrieve it.

Ran for 15 minutes being chased from Tisy base through trees to get away from an unknown group who killed my friends.

The list goes on, so many desperate situations have taken place. Surprisingly I've survived most of them!