Jake Blake

I just lost several geared characters?

On 9/22/2019 at 6:59 AM, ThePugman said:

Says the guy who started a thread because he lost a few guns.

You wouldn't give a shit then? Lol doubtful. Dayz isn't a game that you loot out in without extreme effort. I can bet if you've ever even played dayz you'd understand how frustrated ANYONE would be at something like this happening. 

Oh wait, you're just a troll. 

On 9/29/2019 at 5:50 AM, Jake Blake said:

You wouldn't give a shit then? Lol doubtful. Dayz isn't a game that you loot out in without extreme effort. I can bet if you've ever even played dayz you'd understand how frustrated ANYONE would be at something like this happening. 

Oh wait, you're just a troll. 

No, I really wouldn’t give a shit. I’m an adult with real problems. Chernarus is my escape.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 2

On 9/30/2019 at 3:07 AM, ThePugman said:

No, I really wouldn’t give a shit. I’m an adult with real problems. Chernarus is my escape.

Yeah you're such a big boy, look at you being a keyboard Warrior telling people how big of a boy you are, yet here you are arguing online. Such a big boy so proud of you.

On 9/22/2019 at 12:41 PM, pilgrim* said:

OK mate - so you can't read. 

<< It USED TO BE that gear carried by a player (on the server) AND gear in stashes (barrels, car boots, tents, whatever) WAS NOT counted in the loot economy, it was "out of play" for the loot spawn count. then I HEARD on the Forum that stuff in stashes IS NOW INCLUDED as "in play" for the loot spawn count (-recently- for "various reasons" ).   I have NOT heard since  that stashed loot has been taken OUT of the overall count again. I guess it's still counted.>>

- so can you read, or can't you read ? Have a look around this FORUM and pick up some useful info. Sounding off in ignorance is boring, don't you think?
Well .. maybe you don't think. Sorry mate - if you can't read and can't think I cant help you.

I was one of those ppl that said this and it was actually confirmed by the devs itself at some point. Player inventory were bugged back then and got counted in, but idk if this got fixed by now, or not ( but it seems like it as far as i can tell ).

We will probably never know this till they can fix duping and wipe the servers.

• Beans 1

On 10/27/2019 at 3:57 AM, xhardcorefishx said:

Player inventory were bugged back then and got counted in, but idk if this got fixed by now, or not ( but it seems like it as far as i can tell ).

I dont know if its the case recently, but from about 3 weeks ago I started finding gear on the public servers that I have found since the first week after the last wipe.

I found a couple of AKM's, 4 baby-AK's (AK74U), a couple of USG's (earlier that was the best/highest tier gun I was able to find, and that was if I was _really_ lucky) plus NV-goggles, and that was just in a few days (and then I have not messed much about in mil-bases since as I got what I need and came for).

I don't know if its because of stashes de-spawning because a lot of people are waiting for the next update and have not checked in on their bases/stashes, or if they maybe added "joker"-slots for the weapons - meaning that maybe they made it so a small amount of the maxed-out items (lower then what would spawn normally if not maxed out) still spawns around the map, that is my hope, but its all just guesswork so far.