DieAnotherDayZ

NOTICE : WTF IS EVERYONE HIDING?

So. 

We play on a typically full public server. Always HIGH. 50+ people. We run around the majority of the map, firing weapons, running through open fields... running through NWA... Yet we never seem to find conflict. Comically enough, we find small bases here and there, raid them... but find no opposition. It's strange. 

So...

My question goes out to you on PS4 - Where the bloody hell are ya'll hiding!? 

Give me some server numbers and your locations! (*^...^*)

if you looking for pvp and fun where you want to hide go on -dope- community server and head to Kamy

So you and your friends found some AR's and want to shoot other players? 

There is more (much more) to the game than pvp. 

• Beans 1

4 hours ago, bent.toe said:

You're silly, and severely mislead. And it's comical to me that you think I'm here strictly for a PVP environment. You're wrong about my bloodthirst, but you're right that there is leaps and bounds more to the game than PVP.

But let me ask you this: The game is about survival, building bases, and running the risk of having your life and everything on you taken from you at any given moment. So what fun is the game when you can run around freely without a care in the world? On a server of 60 people and you run through military bases and airfields and you never find anyone, never get shot at, just run around freely? That anxiety isn't there, that chance of risk isn't there. It's dull. 

As for ARs? You can find AR's with zero effort. 3-5 first run through NWA. So don't be naive. 

And for substance to the point, I assure you we've been indulging in the various aspects of the game. You'll know if you ever stumble upon the base lol.

The post was simple. It's just like my buddy and I are apart of the movie I AM LEGEND. We are just curious as to where it is people hide or what people are doing the whole time. 

Edited by DieAnotherDayZ

6 hours ago, Siva Saravanan said:

if you looking for pvp and fun where you want to hide go on -dope- community server and head to Kamy

I'm not looking for explicit PVP. Simply just looking to have the RISK associated with what DayZ is. 

On 8/29/2019 at 4:16 PM, bent.toe said:

this is a fact, its not a br. 

Also this game is weird, you can play on a server with 3 people and run into all 3 of them some how in the weirdest locations. 

Edited by Anwah
  • Beans 1

I feel ur pain bro I’m a lone wolf always play in 2200 fpp server been hanging round the nwaf for days now yes I have killed 10ppl and upgrade my shit but ppl just run from gun shots but boring but just stay at nwaf Shot a round off let ppl know ur game works most the time and if not just wait till someone’s up for a fight!!! 

On 8/30/2019 at 1:10 AM, DieAnotherDayZ said:

As for ARs? You can find AR's with zero effort. 3-5 first run through NWA. So don't be naive. 

I couldn't disagree more. Since 1.04 I've run the airfield every day I've played and I've never found anything better than a USG. I haven't had an AK, M4, LAR or any other high powered rifle since 1.04 landed. Why I'm guessing because they're all duped to oblivion.

I'm not a coward and I play the game for the survival and player interaction aspect. But, when I hear gunfire i do stay away, as usually its someone with a much better weapon than me which I can't seem to get my hands on.

Almost a month without a decent automatic rifle means they're simply not spawning anymore. No wonder people do not want to engage in a firefight.

just found fal at heil site near nwaf on public server 1ST person one !! so iv not had the problem.. true dayz game play at its finest is running very lite with sks and mosin upgrade ur shit with the kills u get they r meant to be hard to find having the mind set that u must have an AR to pvp or to run around killing new spawns looking all hard!! im not moaning or taking the piss just saying.. i know u gonna say but u just found a fal yeh thats true but its the 1st one iv found on public and im going to enjoy losing it today when day time comes hahha 

10 hours ago, Markyd said:

just found fal at heil site near nwaf on public server 1ST person one !! so iv not had the problem.. true dayz game play at its finest is running very lite with sks and mosin upgrade ur shit with the kills u get they r meant to be hard to find having the mind set that u must have an AR to pvp or to run around killing new spawns looking all hard!! im not moaning or taking the piss just saying.. i know u gonna say but u just found a fal yeh thats true but its the 1st one iv found on public and im going to enjoy losing it today when day time comes hahha 

The guns exist, The first day of reset I seen them but I use to  frequent a low pop server that ranges to medium on occasion , which use to be high before 1.04 and right now we hit mill bases every day,  and not one Full auto ar in any of these places , with a server that averages like 10- 11 people usually. Which kinda blows my mind because its like where are all of the guns on that server?  and when you run into people they usually have a sk or something else. 

That ur problem bro the Loot economy won’t spawn them as the ppl on the server have them already!! I never play in low pop servers as ppl server hop to low pop ones to loot up and jump into high pop ones the sooner u start playing high pop u will find them!! I’ve been looking all day yesterday for a few fal mags for my gun!  Found an m1 at tisy and I left it as I want to get the fal working so gun r spawning remember the servers aren’t in hive minds so higher pop better loot! Come run with me for for hours I’ll get u an ar to take bk to ur home server. 

On 9/1/2019 at 8:54 AM, etaab said:

I couldn't disagree more. Since 1.04 I've run the airfield every day I've played and I've never found anything better than a USG. I haven't had an AK, M4, LAR or any other high powered rifle since 1.04 landed. Why I'm guessing because they're all duped to oblivion.

I'm not a coward and I play the game for the survival and player interaction aspect. But, when I hear gunfire i do stay away, as usually its someone with a much better weapon than me which I can't seem to get my hands on.

Almost a month without a decent automatic rifle means they're simply not spawning anymore. No wonder people do not want to engage in a firefight.

Last time I ran NWA I found 2 M4s. Maybe you're not looking in the right spots? 

And I started the thread kind of as a jokingly way to ask:

Where is everyone hanging out? Running through the heart of the map, we rarely even see signs of activity. It's just weird. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DieAnotherDayZ said:

And I started the thread kind of as a jokingly way to ask:

Where is everyone hanging out? Running through the heart of the map, we rarely even see signs of activity. It's just weird. 

yep thats the game, I was on a low pop yesterday in the middle of the wilderness and a guy just walks out into the middle of the road , fully geared and starts shooting at me. I was wondering where the heck he came from because there's no loot he would need over there by the shore , unless he has a base over there but it was just such a weird scene, I ran into 1 of the 10 people, and I wasn't even geared, just walking around. 

20 hours ago, Markyd said:

That ur problem bro the Loot economy won’t spawn them as the ppl on the server have them already!! I never play in low pop servers as ppl server hop to low pop ones to loot up and jump into high pop ones the sooner u start playing high pop u will find them!! I’ve been looking all day yesterday for a few fal mags for my gun!  Found an m1 at tisy and I left it as I want to get the fal working so gun r spawning remember the servers aren’t in hive minds so higher pop better loot! Come run with me for for hours I’ll get u an ar to take bk to ur home server. 

He has a point, I've noticed stuff spawns more frequently on high populated servers, I've also noticed the performance hit it gets too so I understand why people stick to low populated servers, constantly having to relog cause stuff in my inventory won't work. 

The whole point of the thread being opened up was to ask the question:

Where is it that most people are spending their time? 

NWA clearly isn't it. 

5 hours ago, BodycountAU said:

He has a point, I've noticed stuff spawns more frequently on high populated servers, I've also noticed the performance hit it gets too so I understand why people stick to low populated servers, constantly having to relog cause stuff in my inventory won't work. 

Happens on low pop too the only difference is if you are driving a car or something, You don't have to worry about a queue. 

20 hours ago, DieAnotherDayZ said:

Eh ?? Not looking in the right spots, how can looking EVERYWHERE not be looking in the right spots. I can't imagine checking every single structure at the NWAF as not checking the right spots.

I spend most of my time in the north east, Novodmitrovsk, Severograd and Krasnostav as they're usually good loot runs, near to the coast for food and are a short run from the northern military bases and NWAF.

On 9/1/2019 at 4:54 PM, etaab said:

What he doesn't know is that if you already carry an AR, you find them easier. 

He wouldn’t find one if he doesn't carry one.