donnyuk78

Private servers recommendations

Morning,

can anyone recommend any good private servers? I’m currently on backfire test server but starting to think it might just be that and then it will be gone.

Kind regards

DonnyDanger78

The New World private server is newly established.  I joined recently, and haven't had any issues yet.  Check them out in the Recruitment section.

My server is available to join, 10 hours day/10 mins night 32 slots if your interested in joining?

LOOTERz n SHOOTERz 24/7 NYC

100 slots public community

Longest days/shortest nights

Streamer-friendly

No strict rules (how would the powerless admins deal with it anyway?  We need more powers)

Evolving server (again, we need more admin options to be able to mold it how we like)

Discord/Facebook/Twitter

Laid back admins

Giveaways/Prizes (in future when we have more options)

See you on the trails!

20 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

The New World private server is newly established.  I joined recently, and haven't had any issues yet.  Check them out in the Recruitment section.

Quick question, checked them Out in recruitment and they discord goes a streamer? Looks like a locked server.

2 hours ago, donnyuk78 said:

Quick question, checked them Out in recruitment and they discord goes a streamer? Looks like a locked server.

Yeah, it's a locked server.  If you're interested, PM them and they'll send you the Discord link, and you can get set up then. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stephen321 said:

Have a look at the New Chernarus server. It's doing well and has a good team behind it.

I second this.

The most "authentic" one I've been in. No 12 hour days and 10 second nights. Night is around/just less than an hour and none of the "CuM gEt SuM SmoKe" in the discord either.

I'd deffo give the discord a look at least...... It's in the recruitment tab.

I still don't know what I'm supposed to do with this discord app. I put it on my phone but now what? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I still don't know what I'm supposed to do with this discord app. I put it on my phone but now what? 

Yeah same the reason I can use discord is because someone direct linked it other wise no idea how it works 😂

2 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I'm guessing you created an account.

If you click a link somebody has posted it should take you to that Discord server from that link. The New Chernarus one then has details on how to gain access to the Dayz server.

It's pretty much an instant messaging/voice communication app. It really is very easy and once done you'll wonder what the confusion was!

• Thanks 1

Been playing on a open server and it’s clearly says no killing and...... someone killed me. With all the servers why would someone go on to that server. Dicks 😂

15 hours ago, donnyuk78 said:

Been playing on a open server and it’s clearly says no killing and...... someone killed me. With all the servers why would someone go on to that server. Dicks 😂

IMO with no way to police it and knowing people that is always going to happen.

May as well just accept it. For me it would get a little boring without that fear it will happen too.

• Like 1