ImpulZ

Several PS4 Servers going offline on August 28th

On 8/20/2019 at 4:19 PM, Oul_Leoric said:

Can we get a list of Servers Not shutting down?

T.H.I.S

Xbox players did warn you guys about this coming eventually. Xbox is in for another server snatch here shortly. We have around 1700 private servers. On a regular... 5 or less are full. About 10 medium, a shit ton of lows, and the rest are empty.

I really enjoy playing this game, although most of the time I don't have good interactions with other players as it seems most of the playerbase on PS4 is bandits and never use the VOIP to communicate or even the Radios. With that being said I can understand why their progressively taking more and more servers offline until there are none. However, it's very annoying as moving things from one server to another is very grueling especially if you've got an advanced base. In my personal opinion taking these servers down and bringing it to all "Purchased" servers is very unnecessary as it's going to take the game more into a state of everyone attempting to be friendly. I would say most servers are going to be PVE instead of PVP as most of the time this game only has PVP when you encounter others on PS4. If anything I feel it's going to take away the actual element of survival in a Zombie Apocalypse. I get that this worked well for them on PC and brought Roleplay and things like that to the community but most people on PS4 as I said are only interested in camping a base and killing for no reason other than personal gain and just to bring toxic energy towards another. I really hope this game doesn't start going downhill due to these "Official Servers" going offline, as it's honestly a good game (Besides for all these bugs and the wait time for them to be resolved).