Question

So LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT..... you guys can release a hotfix for the perfectly fine server menue...BUT....you cant fix the god damn inventory bugs with item getting stuck in the tents, are you fucking joking me? This shows where you're priorities are at and its shitty way too run a game!!! I expect a patch for this by the end of this month or were pulling our server from the game and I'm gonna try too start pulling other players too other games, it's not worth the server rental anyway because you cant adjust shit compared too other games?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 answers to this question

Not entitled, I just dont understand why they release this update then the next day release a server browser update "which also broke the favorites list" but there was no need for a server browser update when theres all these other bugs in the game that pretty much make making a base is just as useless almost when people were server hopping into bases I cant do shit when my gear is stuck in a tent or car..... theres no argument against this.

• Like 1

On 8/25/2019 at 2:58 AM, MISTERASYLUM323 said:

It is its fucking ridiculous the end of this month is almost over so I expect a patch VERY SOON for these issues and now I'm also running into invincible zombies that certain guns dontt register their being shot

BI quaking in their boots. 

On 8/26/2019 at 9:24 AM, MISTERASYLUM323 said:

Not entitled, I just dont understand why they release this update then the next day release a server browser update "which also broke the favorites list" but there was no need for a server browser update when theres all these other bugs in the game that pretty much make making a base is just as useless almost when people were server hopping into bases I cant do shit when my gear is stuck in a tent or car..... theres no argument against this.

Its a huge game, and as they just released a huge update for it bugs is to be expected - and in general there is way less of them then I personally had expected for such a big update.

If you cant handle that then this game is not for you - it is not something new and with a game like this its normal.

And if you think this is the worst thing to happen in this game, then you are probably not one of us that lived through a month of night-time and then a month of night-time and nonstop rain or the other crazy stuff they put us through since it released in preview for Xbone.

Months of night-time and night-time plus rain was ridicules - in general 1.04 is miles better than 1.02 so calm your horses a bit and maybe play a couple of other games in between your DayZ-sessions as that usually helps if one is tired of the situation or just got KoS'ed by some no-mic jerk.

As long as they keep up the good work they done the last months then I am happy enough with the situation, it ain't perfect, but consider this:

We can walk around in the big towns and cities again as the big parts of them are not lag-traps (where you could get 30 seconds of no frames at all and at the same time be killed by a single zombie that still can move), we can throw stuff around, god-tents are gone, we got a shit-ton of new functions and even more is coming with 1.05 (including vaulting!), so maybe try to enjoy that instead of focus on the small parts of the game that is bugged and will probably be fixed by the next update.

I know there a loads of people in here who claims to have made better games over a weekend alone (that is exactly what some dude wrote a month ago lol) and hundreds of people that are sooo much better the BI that they could either fix the whole game and bring it up to 1.42 in half a day or make it from scratch and better in a week (...), but funny enough none of them have released any of those games or any of those amazing updates so far - it makes no sense to me. 😉

Maybe it just ain't as easy to fix as some people think? 🙂

• Like 1

One work around is to NOT "swap" items from your hand with something in the inventory.  This will result in your original item getting locked until the next reset.  Another thing you can do is drop items in the vicinity, then put them in the inventory.  Now, a word to the wise.........unless you think you can code this game better, perhaps you should not be such b-hole when complaining about a problem. 

On 8/24/2019 at 8:58 PM, MISTERASYLUM323 said:

It is its fucking ridiculous the end of this month is almost over so I expect a patch VERY SOON for these issues and now I'm also running into invincible zombies that certain guns dontt register their being shot

Invincible zombies and shots not registering is a result of you having a desyncing problem.

On 8/24/2019 at 7:58 PM, MISTERASYLUM323 said:

The gun not registering does seem like desync to me as I've had it happen. The items getting stuck needs to be fixed though. With the difficulty of getting AK and M4 its very frustrating when u finally get one but Oops its stuck in a crate now and your base got raided so bye bye. Good luck getting another since they are legend on official servers. SRS been playing for 4 months and maybe have gotten 4-6 top tier AR's most.

Edited by MISTERASYLUM323
  • Like 1