Saaly

MAKE INVENTORY GREAT...again? and...

...Make it faster and smoother. Add a Drag n Drop would be much more comfortable than having to swap through a full (and often bugged) inventory even if you close all containers you dont need. With Drag n Drop you just pick what you want and put it exactly where you want it. And dont say it doesnt work on consoles! It works in other console games too👍. And last thing: The inventory bugs are the most annoying bugs in the game imo. Try to fix them fast and watch out for them to not come back😂

I have noticed that that at random, items I have picked up and put inventory are no longer there, having to try and loot again for the items.

Fear there is currently a bug that if you pick up an item and it disappears,  alot of times you will need to take your clothes off and you then will be able to see it  .

I'm not a fan of the glitch were items will be stuck in cars , barrels or tents for long periods of time . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GolemNo9 said:

Fear there is currently a bug that if you pick up an item and it disappears,  alot of times you will need to take your clothes off and you then will be able to see it  .

I'm not a fan of the glitch were items will be stuck in cars , barrels or tents for long periods of time . 

Thanks Golem, will give that a try 👍

The main issue I have, and KINDA off topic, is that you can't talk in game chat AND go through your inventory at the same time.  I miss the "double tap" game chat feature.

3 hours ago, FearFokkol said:

I have noticed that that at random, items I have picked up and put inventory are no longer there, having to try and loot again for the items.

Have also experienced this bug a quick relog sorted it for me! 

1 hour ago, Neutral Buoyancy said:

Have also experienced this bug a quick relog sorted it for me! 

Yeah I tried to check if the relog would sort it, but it didn't lol