Sign in to follow this  
MarczXD320

Character customization might come in the 1.06 update, also the AK-74U (Carbine), the Glock 19 (Pistol) and Amphibia (Pistol) are coming in 1.05.

Some questions were aswered on the stream that they made on Twitch.

The 1.06 update (which is far away from us yet) might bring finally character customization to consoles, this wasn't confirmed however.

Just want to let everyone who's not watched the stream know it, this.

They will also add three new guns on 1.05, those being the AK-74u carbine (military most likely), the Glock 19 (which is a police pistol, probably police spawns only) and the Amphibia Pistol (I believe it's civilian).

Others small stuff:

- No plans for Cross play (At the moment).

- No plans for mod support (At moment).

- Mouse and keyboard will take a while, might come only next year.

Edited by MarczXD320
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, MarczXD320 said:

Some questions were aswered on the stream that they made on Twitch.

The 1.06 update (which is far away from us yet) might bring finally character customization to consoles, this wasn't confirmed however.

Just want to let everyone who's not watched the stream know it, this.

They will also add three new guns on 1.05, those being the AK-74u carbine (military most likely), the Glock 19 (which is a police pistol, probably police spawns only) and the Amphibia Pistol (I believe it's civilian).

Others small stuff:

- No plans for Cross play (At the moment).

- No plans for mod support (At moment).

- Mouse and keyboard will take a while, might come only next year.

Lol i just asked @Impulz to advise on if the KAM-74u would be a civilian find or a Military find as they mentioned something regarding not everyone wanting to go to a Military base 🤣

It's great that there are still some things to look forward to.  I have been really enjoying the game ever since this last update, hope it only gets better!

Sign in to follow this