Drunken Cheetah

Game Crash

Anyone else experiencing game crashing, making a weird noise and getting booted back to xbox dash board?

Can the devs please fix this annoying issue, as im sick of having to find car parts because I crash and car keeps rolling into tree's etc.

25 minutes ago, Drunken Cheetah said:

Anyone else experiencing game crashing, making a weird noise and getting booted back to xbox dash board?

Can the devs please fix this annoying issue, as im sick of having to find car parts because I crash and car keeps rolling into tree's etc.

Yes sometimes. I got killed once because of it.

Only had a crash to dash board once so far. Had the issue with reconnection to server after it reset though. Quite annoying. Spent quite a while making my way across the map to meet someone and the server restarted. Couldn't get back on so we eventually had to swap server and of course the dayz God's spawned us at opposite ends of the map again! 

Edited by DayzDayzFanboy

53 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Had the issue with reconnection to server after it reset though. Quite annoying.

Ya, this happened to me also on the update release day after freeze and crash to dashboard. Joining different server to fix it ain't fun.

Edited by MaximusDickus

I am on a private server, its happened 4 times in 1 session max. Annoying as. Every session it will happen.

Edited by Drunken Cheetah

32 minutes ago, Drunken Cheetah said:

I am on a private server, its happened 4 times in 1 session max. Annoying as. Every session it will happen.

On release day i played around 7 hours, game froze 2 times. Few days now without freeze. Like you said seems quite random and i think you are right, it happens mostly in towns and city areas.

On release day, my pre-order for PS was done same day, but had to wait another 5 days because the server never showed up. I couldnt get into any public servers, cause the queues were atrociously high. Since the private server came up, I have crash issues.

I also have inventory issues, but I seem to not be able to do nothing in the inventory, while a friend is doing something in their inventory. Maybe the dev's added a player check to prevent duping? Not sure.  

What is most annoying is players are still able to crash the server to save their friends who have just been killed. Has happened twice for me so far.

12 hours ago, Ryan JG said:

What is most annoying is players are still able to crash the server to save their friends who have just been killed. Has happened twice for me so far.

Typical scum.

On 8/12/2019 at 11:10 PM, MaximusDickus said:

Ya, this happened to me also on the update release day after freeze and crash to dashboard. Joining different server to fix it ain't fun.

Shouldn't need to join a new server to fix once you crash. Just reopen game and go back in your server.

I'm curious how long it takes for this issue because it happened to me the other day and tried for around ten mins to get back into the server with no luck. Had to change server on the end.