Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig

Duping 1.04

So, is duping still the colossal issue it was before? I guess qhat im asking is not if it still exsists, what i wanna know, is that if it reduced it so its like maybe 1 or 2 players dupe in a server now, vs where before where EVERYONE did it, trying to decide wether me and my friend should migrate to private servers( hesitant because all public private servers are usually only low to med pop)

Was watching a streamer that accidentally duped a car wheel when he was disconnected from his server, he didn't get teleported to a different spot as well, so duping is possible, just think it's a bit more of an inconvenience for the people that do it. Pretty sure there'll be god tents popping up in a month or two. :/ You should probably try join someones locked server where duping isn't allowed. :)

10 hours ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

So, is duping still the colossal issue it was before? I guess qhat im asking is not if it still exsists, what i wanna know, is that if it reduced it so its like maybe 1 or 2 players dupe in a server now, vs where before where EVERYONE did it, trying to decide wether me and my friend should migrate to private servers( hesitant because all public private servers are usually only low to med pop)

I don't know what public servers you play on, but the servers i see during the day has full servers. The server i play in stays high to medium all day. US4227 1st person server if you wanna join a intense server.

I wish i could join a locked server, but it doesnt show you the hosts gamertag so i cant ask lol, also i didnt suggest making qeue times longer, and i play in a 100 slot public private server, and usually its low to med, i dont want a first person server either, also 100 slots is my dwal breaker, now that its an option its all i want