3 hours ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

So, i just came across a heli spawn and got a svd and a vss, my question is because ive seen  billions of rounds for the vss how do i find a mag for it?

Tisy Military base and NWAF is your best bets i guess for mags

Edited by MaximusDickus
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

So, i just came across a heli spawn and got a svd and a vss, my question is because ive seen  billions of rounds for the vss how do i find a mag for it?

I’m curious as well. I’ve been all over since the update , never seen a vss mag . Seen plenty of lar and svd but not one vss . If I come across one , I’ll let you know .  

16 hours ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

qs3w7KD.png

tier 4 location so Tisy or NW

• Beans 1

2 hours ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Anyone know where he got that list?

its the types.xml from the server files. You can look into pretty much all the files and see all the settings .. ..

17 minutes ago, ThePugman said:

@Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig He’s viewing the files of the PC version,  but the values are still the same for console.

yeah, I run servers for pc gamers, trying to do stuff without loading mods . ..  . so Im going into the files . . .. trying to keep it vanilla and easy access . . but different