Sign in to follow this  
FearFokkol

Server Restarts "Connection Failed - Unknown error occurred"

Guys, is anyone one else having these issues on the servers they play on, this seems to be quite a frequent issue on the server I play on where it will notify that its about to restart, then once it kicks all players, the server is offline for quite a long time before it comes back online?

@ImpulZ Is there any details on this, has it been reported previously? Thanks 🙂

having the same problem with connection + stuff and guns will disappear from your inventory 

I was number 30 in a queue of a medium pop server, waited like 15 minutes, was number 3 in the queue, then I lost connection.   Went back to that server, was number 50!  After about another 15 minutes, I got in, played for about 15 minutes, then lost connection, but so did everyone else because the the server was low pop at that point.  Went back in, this time only had to wait about 5 minutes, then had no probs.  After the second disconnection, once I got back in, I was short 10 shotgun shells.  No matter, though.  I have a rifle and pistol with no ammo for them, and ammo for a gun I can't find.  That's the way it goes, I suppose.

I Experience it right now 😣 i play since the update on the same Community server: Dead by DayZ. 100 slot and of course since then it had a bunsh of restarts. What was never a problem. Mostly took 2min an after that i could rejoin. Now all i get is error error error unknown error😠

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this