The Smeef

DayZ Rented server night acceleration

I currently host my own server, Does anyone know how to exactly work with the numerical value to make night faster ? Does the higher the number mean night will go quicker or longer ? 

33 minutes ago, The Smeef said:

I currently host my own server, Does anyone know how to exactly work with the numerical value to make night faster ? Does the higher the number mean night will go quicker or longer ? 

If it's anything like the Ark servers, bigger number means longer. Ark was also nitrado so logic might follow but I don't know for sure. 

server time multiplier on mine is 0 and server time night is 64 it’s rarely ever gets dark and when it does you can literally watch the moon pass over and it’s daylight again 

2 hours ago, ZxHALL said:

server time multiplier on mine is 0 and server time night is 64 it’s rarely ever gets dark and when it does you can literally watch the moon pass over and it’s daylight again 

so the server time multiplier is what exactly ? then u have the night one ? 

the server time multiplier from what i gathered is how fast the daylight passes on your server meaning the lower your number the more daylight you have. the night time is the same way so i have mine at max which is 64 meaning night time passes 64 times faster than normal