Sign in to follow this  
William Kelly

Active nvg suggests and flash light

@ImpulZ hey I have a suggestion on the nvg and the flash light how players can't really active it on the tag helmet so the left d.pad do nothing as your charter is idealing like doing nothing Like not aiming your gun so that might be a option for nvg the flash light the same way but up an the d.pad hope this help

Edited by William Kelly

I did not understand that at all, maybe try with some spacing and clear it up a bit, otherwise it will be hard. 🙂

53 minutes ago, Jonas Levin said:

I did not understand that at all, maybe try with some spacing and clear it up a bit, otherwise it will be hard. 🙂

LOL I'm sure you understand what he's trying to say,  but I'm bored so I'll translate  🙂

*NIGHT VISION AND FLASHLIGHT ACTIVATION SUGGESTIONS*

Left on the d-pad isn't currently mapped to any particular action in game, so therefore is open to any future features requiring the press of a button whilst your gun is lowered.  (Similar to turning on the universal flashlight when attached to a weapon) 

Edited by bandito6000
I like being passive aggressive

31 minutes ago, bandito6000 said:

LOL I'm sure you understand what he's trying to say,  but I'm bored so I'll translate  🙂

*NIGHT VISION AND FLASHLIGHT ACTIVATION SUGGESTIONS*

Left on the d-pad isn't currently mapped to any particular action in game, so therefore is open to any future features requiring the press of a button whilst your gun is lowered.  (Similar to turning on the universal flashlight when attached to a weapon) 

Not really, I understood that it was about the NVG's and some sort of suggestion about key-mappings but not what the actual point of it was - otherwise I would not have written it, I dont troll people because English isn't their first language as it ain't mine either.

Sign in to follow this